'Real Housewives' Brit

DISSES Prince Harry --

He's Got a Tinky Winky!

8/22/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082212_lisa_vanderpump_launch
Prince Harry
's package is so small ... he shouldn't be allowed to call himself a prince at all  -- this according to British "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump.

Lisa was out in Beverly Hills earlier today when we asked if she's seen the pictures -- and she must have been living under a rock the last 12 hours ... because she hadn't.

So our camera guy showed them to her on his phone -- and Lisa replied, "I need a magnifying glass to see that! Hold on, let me get my glasses."

Once she got a good look, Lisa handed the phone back in disbelief, saying, "That's not a ROYAL penis!"

Oh, but it is.

Melinda

She probably comparing it to her own penis.

Phil Mcl

Jealous just because if she was not rich no one would want to do her. I even think she couldn't get in Max 's bed.

Flavio Sousa

Spoken like a real lady.

ed&diane

She must know one I am sure she has seen many of them. It is not what you got it is how one uses it. I can use my finger and bring a woman to an orgasm, done it many times to many woman.

Vanessa

I love Harry I think he's sexy and I actually want to marry him and have lot of good *** with him too but I have to agree with Lisa Vanderpump that sh!t looks non existant dammn fml

Cam

Must be a grow-er - not a show-er.

the truth

why would you ask Euro-trash their opinion?

NuBiXx

I think the better question is why does your camera GUY have naked pics of a dude on his phone

J

Lisa.....no are nothing but a wanna be celeb-whore. What a rude comment... and you are one to talk married to that 100 year old piece of work. He carries that dog around so much it makes one wonder how he gets his jollies. Apparently not from you as you have made that clear on your show. You have no business saying that about Prince Harry and you owe him an apology. At least he is not a loser like someone's son. You know who I'm taking about. I'm British and you make me
ashamed to say that.

zman

maybe he's a grow-er and not a show-er....??? just sayin' .... btw this broad looks like she was rode hard and hung up wet !!!

arale norimaki

was Henry Charles Albert David room cold?

chill

People need to relax. She was just joking HAHA. Gotta love Lisa.

JDUB

I think she's insufferable and looks like a drag queen.

Carla628

Its ashame this man can not be naked in Private. Would you want everyone to see you naked not knowingly??

MadCharles

I hope the queen doesn't survives this episode.