'90210' Star Vanessa Marcil

Files for Divorce

8/22/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0821_vanessa-marcii-carmine-divorce-article-getty
Former "90210" star Vanessa Marcil has filed for divorce, TMZ has learned.

Marcil -- also known for her role as Brenda on "General Hospital" -- filed the docs against her husband "CSI:NY" actor Carmine Giovinazzo in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." The couple was married in 2010. They have no children.

Marcil wants Carmine to pay her attorney's fees. She's also asking the court to award her spousal support.

FYI -- Marcil famously dated her "90210" co-star Brian Austin Green from 1999-2003. They had a son named Kassius together in 2002.

Megan Fox is now the kid's babysitter.

0821_megan_fox_kassius_splash

Jordan

So vanessa is babbysitting megan Fox?

bean

TMZ you're so rude and childish sometimes. Megan is the kids babysitter? She's a married woman who is having a child now and clearly cares about her step child very much. What a stupid pathetic comment to make.

Keyser Söze

Vanessa's was once one of the most beautiful women I ever saw. But, after somehow learning about her dating history, she really became less and less attractive to me.

Anyway, here's another fun-fact: Marcil's first husband was Corey Feldman. Another useless information for you all.

News Flash

Related stories...Kim K drilling Dentist for payment on her divorce.

elizadooolittle

I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I have grown my pubic hair down to my ankles. I tie my pubic hair with five goat bells that jingle jangle all day long. I LOVE coming the USA and giving all you Yanks the middle finger. Come lick me in my hairy places...I have fleas..:D

Nostradamus

Don't forget about her seductive role as Sam on Las Vegas. Man she was smoking'.

LDB

why is it that the women want the men to pay their lawayer fees?

Anonymous

She made enough in her career, so why does she want support from such a short marriage? Gold-digging whore is why.

twinsies

spousal support? after 2 years of marriage? get a job.

tracker

How rude..Megan is this young boy's step mother.there is no baby here..well harvey you actually have been really acting like a 2 yr.old lately...

laffnbear

VANESSA -
Meet you in Indio for the next Date Festival!

You're wrong

Wow, spousal support after 2 years of marriage. She made lots of money herself so start using it and the child support you get from BAG. What did poor Carmine do, not get her a job on CSI? This chick is incapable to keep a guy, but she always finds a way to make it look like it's them so kudos to her for that. Oh and please, please, please don't come back to GH, you sucked the last couple of times and you take money away from the good actors that people actually want to see.

devilgirl

Doesn't she get divorced every few years?

Grumpinmcpunkkin

If your filing for divorce pay your own damn legal fees you cheep ass whore! And spousal support? Really, your not that special!

mary

Eonline has the papers and she asked the courts to terminate their rights to award spousal support. So she isn't asking for him to give her money. You should probably know the facts before you make up stuff.

And while I have zero use for Megan Fox what is with this post bashing her and Vanessa Marcil, beautiful women make you feel like a loser?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments