IRS to O.J. Simpson

Don't Cut and Run

on Your Taxes!

8/24/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824_oj_simpson_getty
O.J. Simpson isn't just bad at robbing people ... he's also terrible at paying his taxes ... this according to the IRS.

TMZ obtained a tax lien filed by Uncle Sam, which shows O.J. failed to pay nearly $180k in federal taxes from 2007 through 2010 ... while he was rotting away in a Nevada prison cell.

Here's the yearly breakdown:

2007 - $15,927.89
2008 - $105,119.71
2009 - $49,490.27
2010 - $8,897.20

All totaled up, Simpson allegedly owes $179,435.07.

The lien is just the latest in a string of problems for the former football star -- 7 months ago his FL home was foreclosed on ... and he's still locked up for kidnapping, armed robbery and other charges from a 2007 Las Vegas incident.

Plus, he still OWES MILLIONS to the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman ... because, ya know, he killed them.

Jackie

Karma is striking. I wanna slap his fugly face.

CutTheCrap

How in the hell do people get away with **** for so long? I mean **** I fell on the job and had to temporarily stop working and couldn't pay the state roughly $350 that was originally being paid trough a wage garnishing agreement after I fell I stopped getting regular regular pay and the garnishment went on hold until I return. "They" put a levy on my tiny bank account. Again how is it that these rich Mo Fo's get away with this stuff for so long but, us poor folk don't?

jeannie

How much prison time does he have left ? He is one ugly man. Not just his looks but the worst part of him is inside his soul. On another note, at least TMZ has stopped with the Kartrashians every other posting.

Who Knew

Okay brothas lets play the race card again. lol

John

IRS won't get crap and by the time he is out he will be free and clear of these... its not even a story..

I swear they need to hire someone who has at least worked at H&R block... stories are pointless

oink

Hey OJ does the Glove fit now ? LOL

DaveT

Casey Anthony entirely free as of 12:00 AM Friday August 24 2012

billy

OJ is a murderer!

whymoi

K.A.R.M.A.

Throwback kid

Where is Khloe Kardashian? come on Khloe your real father needs your help. Here is the chance to do something good with all that money you make for doing nothing, the Juice needs your help!

david saint

not advocating his innocence, but what was the point of having a criminal trial at all if everyone is just going to ignore the outcome? Should we just have public opinion polls determine guilt from now on instead of juries? Just saying.

buzz kill

He might as well spend the rest of his days in the big house, at least he has a bed and three squares a day. Beats living on the street.

Bob

OJ shouldn't be allowed to earn any money while he is in prison (in my opinion). Obviously he is still raking in lots of money though. I have to pay my taxes, so he should too.

barnyardhumor

Good advice from Khloe Kardashian's REAL father.

Dan