Usher Raymond's Ex-Wife

LOSES CUSTODY WAR

8/24/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-tameka-foster-usher-raymond-article-6
Usher
's ex-wife Tameka Raymond just lost in the former couple's bitter custody battle -- TMZ has learned, a judge has awarded Usher primary custody of their two sons.

It's a shocking development -- considering both sides were trying to strip each other of custody. Tameka felt the singer was an absentee father who was too absorbed in his career to be a good dad. She also accused him of using drugs in front of the kids.

Usher argued Tameka was inattentive and irresponsible.

The ruling marks the end of an emotional custody trial -- involving wild accusations and name-calling ... Usher even broke down at one point on the witness stand.

But today, we're told a judge sided with the singer -- awarding Usher primary custody of the ex-couple's two sons, which means the children will be spending the majority of the time with their father.

Tameka still retains some custodial rights -- but the extent to which Tameka will be able to see her kids is unclear.

Ehfar

I'm still confused as to why he wanted her as his one and only to begin with.

Kim

My sister went through a very similiar situation i.e., the judge actually signed an order an awarded their kids to the father (who in my opinion was a manipulator - and even cried). my sister who could sometimes appear irrational and cold (but is not) said okay. If he wants them have them. The very next day, her hubby gave her the kids back. Unfortunately, Usher has money and power. I really did like Usher, but this type of behavior scares me. She is the kids mother and why seperate them from their other brother. They just lost another one. These are their developing years. Anyway, I pray for both of them. I hope she finds strength in our Lord and her family. Dont give up.

Kim

People dont be so mean. I know she cheated on her husband but Usher also cheated on her husband and his girlfriend. Why only victimize her. I dont agree with cheaters. Dont get me wrong. If one of my friends or family members cheated, I would disown them. It is disgusting. I also would not date or marry either one of them. They seem like opportunist. I clearly understand Usher's mother concern. But she must be hurting. I cant imagine losing 3 kids over a 2 month time span. Sad. Keep praying and dont give up.

Sabrina

Good. She's an immature nutjob

Carolina137

I'm quoting Tameka's Wiki page, but it says "On August 24, 2012, only six weeks after Kile died, ex-husband Usher was awarded primary custody of their two sons because the judge realized what a goldigger she is and awarded her a Saks charge card instead of her kids."

Epic!!

IknowthatsRight

This is exactly why men need to be more selective of who they lay down and have kids with. I just hope Usher does right by his children.

Tammyhale

Amazing.

Duke5135

Good for Usher

LeeLoo

I can't say I feel bad for Tameka. She was more interested in getting revenge against Usher for cheating on her and divorcing her than she was in raising her own children. Usher was a bad husband and had no business marrying her but he seems like a very attentive father who was trying to protect his kids from their mother who was only filled with spite.

I hope her visitation with the boys is supervised, now that she's lost custody I would not be surprised if it caused to become extremely unhinged. I wouldn't take any chances.

serwaa

awwwwwww oh nooooo

ItsATL

First hand knowledge of Judge Lane from a similar court case - she has taken away custody from other mothers who can't play nice and use the children as weapons. She generally does not switch custody for no reason and she has zero tolerance for the women demonstrate they are vindictive. That's how my brother won custody of his two children. The mother was after money and not interested in allowing him his parental rights. Go Judge Lane.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

YEAH!!!! IT'S A GOOD DAY FOR FATHER'S!! GO USHER!!!!!!

Joao

Wonder how much that ruling cost?

gina

Good luck Usher with raising your children. I'm sure your mom will play a major part in their lives as well.

Jessie Favor

I need me a woman (803) 354-1717 hit me up please and Usher you full of dude, have a heart you flush bag