Winklevoss Twins

Drop $18 Mil of Facebook

Cash on Sick L.A. Mansion

8/27/2012 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Winklevoss Twins have a new Los Angeles mansion.
The Winklevoss Twins are making another move on Mark Zuckerberg's territory ... by moving to California, and dropping $18 MILLION on a crazy spectacular home in the Hollywood Hills.

Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss -- who snagged $65 million by settling their beef with Zuckerberg, are getting one of the best homes in the Hollywood Hills.  The house that had been on the lot was bulldozed, and a new, 8,000 square foot crib was just completed with a jetliner view of L.A.

Sources tell TMZ ... the Winklevii have their eye on SoCal as the new Silicon Valley (which is home to Facebook and Apple) thanks to L.A.'s booming tech scene.  Tyler will be living in the home as they launch the West Wing of their start-up company,  Winklevoss Capital, which is currently in NYC.  Cameron will stay in The Big Apple.

Watch out Mark.

sidithers

Why in the hell would you want to wake up every morning and see that nasty city?

Cubanelvisimpersonator

Are the Winklevoss twins ever apart from each other? Just saying.

ToxxicKissez

****in gooooofs.

Throwback kid

I would have been more impressed if they bought a normal house and doonated money to help homless, hungury people in LA or maybe a battered woman's shelter, something to help people who are down. But what do you expect from people who live in Hollywood, it is all about look at my house. look at my cars, look how wonderful I am, aren't you impressed by me?

king Leonidas

thats hot. they living that LIFE

heyapathy

Brothers in their mid/late 20's still living together. Attachment issues much?

Ginger

Looks like a mausoleum with a snack bar. Not a bit of warmth anywhere. You couldn't give me that house. Well I guess you could so I could sell it. Looks cold an uninviting.

Seldombinlaid

Do these two weirdos live with each other still? Are they ever apart? Just askin

Throwback kid

These guys sound like a couple of real wannabe losers. let me guess, their favorite show was Entourage and now they want to recreate Vinny Chase's life. I wouldn't be surprised if the hire out of work actor Jerry Ferrara to drive their car for them and live in the hose just like he did when he was Turtle

TK

Kinda creepy they still need to live together??

king Leonidas

Looks like an American Psycho house. What out for these twins my L.A. groupies. #TheymightgoChristianBaleOnyoass

AreUCrazy

With all the money LA had in it's heyday.. why did they make the city so ugly.

pw_opinions

Do these 2 share a brain? Why are they always living together.

Mike44090

I understand they are twin brothers but does that mean they are going to live together the rest of their lives? They did just turn 31 last week.

Seldombinlaid

Is there just one bed in this place?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments