Lindsay Lohan

Unpaid Hotel Bill

Not My Problem

8/29/2012 11:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829_lindsay_chateau_01Lindsay Lohan's passing the buck -- telling friends she thought the producers behind her recent Liz Taylor movie were going to pay her $46,350 hotel bill ... which is why she never offered to cover the tab.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, Lindsay claims producers agreed to cover her stay at L.A.'s Chateau Marmont while she filmed "Liz & Dick" earlier this summer -- so she was shocked to learn there was an outstanding 5-figure bill in her name ... and even more shocked when she was banned from the hotel when the bill went unpaid.

0829_lindsay_subasset_launchWe're told Lindsay is currently trying to sort the problem out with producers -- and if they refuse to pay, Lindsay will happily cover the tab.

We reached out to Lifetime for comment -- so far, no word back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Phreaky

Trash.

SandraB

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://www.partnerwithpaul.com ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

DopeLikeCoke

No one person can be this clueless. Can they?

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Well that makes sense. Good
Just the open case now.

jdub

Dear Lindsay "It's always someone else's fault" Lohan,

No one believes your story telling anymore.

Signed,
The Entire TMZ.com Audience

ME

Her answer to everything is quite predictable.....Its someone elses fault for everything. I cant wait for that smug b*tch to fall flat on her face and go to jail for a extended stay...

Andyconda

Because you are on Ambien and sleep spending..

fonzie

This is ridiculous already. Where is everyone to help her? I know, she has to help herself. She needs to be accountable for her every moment of the day. She or someone is going to get killed from all this nonsense. And she's taking people down with her!!! God forbids she crashes her car into an innocent person. WTH was this hotel thinking? Where is the security deposit? Hope they got the cops involved.

LittleBIt

She looks like a whore with that ugly-ass make-up job. Whats up with that eyeliner???
This girl can NOT stay away from scandal or trouble. Chip off her idiot fathers block. Her career is definitely finite. Sick of her and all the scandals that surrounder her

KB

That excuse would work, if it weren't for the little car accident she had on pch coming from the Ritz in MDR, where her producers put her up. Nice try Lilo

Andyconda

whos problem is it lindsay? Sams or Vikrams?
WHORE

Nikki

She is so full of SH!T!
If any Lohan lips are moving you know its nothing but LIES!

tink981

Why in the hell should the producers of the movie cover her tab at the hotel? They paid her to do the movie and she is a celebrity, so she can afford her own hotel tab. Why do celebrities always expect to get things handed to them for free? They have more money then most people, yet they don't want to spend it. I really can't stand this girl and I hope she goes away soon.

DaveT

True, not her problem.
Lindsay the Innocent wins again.
That's gotta make the anti-Lindsay folks really, really pissy :D

Andyconda

Atleast pay for the bed your Chins slept in

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments