Lindsay Lohan's

Excuse for Stiffing Hotel

B.S.

8/30/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829_lindsay_lohan_chateau_article_2
Lindsay Lohan
may say the producers of "Liz and Dick" promised to pay her enormous bill at the Chateau Marmont hotel ... but it's simply not true -- TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story, Lindsay racked up a hotel bill approaching $47,000 but stiffed the Chateau Marmont. As a result, Lindsay was banned from the hotel property.

Lindsay now says she thought her "Liz and Dick" producers would pay the bill, but sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the production NEVER promised to foot the bill.

Sources connected to Lindsay tell us ... producers did give Lindsay a one-time only, $5,000 advance against her salary in late May so she could move into the hotel, but that was it. There was never even an insinuation the production company would pay her hotel bill.

Lindsay has said ... if the production company doesn't pay the bill, she will.

Stay tuned.

Bitch please

TMZ your bogus stories and Lowhan stories are getting old right about now. Boooooring and useless BS. Then again i'm not surprised.

sterlingguys

More sources more BS.

WITCH HUNT

StarryStarryNight

if she had one generous bone in her body she'd do the world a favor today and off herself.

Jody

But let me guess, since the whole world seems to be all about pleasing Lindsay, the production company will pay the bill anyway.

sterlingguys

Some stupid people around, just because gossip sites write it doesn't make it true. TMZ with their lies about the burlary and alleged missing jewelry are trying to make us forget about their BS sources and outright lies.

WITCH HUNT

janet

Lohan cut the crap. She knew about the bill since July 8 and she intensionally blew them off. Now the hotel is blowing her off. Banning her. Good for them.

Flash

So sick of hearing about her I wish she would die in one of her car wrecks. Same with Amanda B.. Nither one can drive and one has valcro fingers

Erock619

Lindsay doesn't lie shes perfect and such a good actress we should all pay for her way in life. America needs to change for her and her only, Vote for Lindsay 2012!!

The Maharincess of Franistan

Pathetic!

Must be why she's out boosting jewelry. Maybe she can get that rich old fart she ripped off, who turned around and dropped the complaint to pay it?

Bob

I like where I live and I mail my rent check every month. Lindsay, please come and live with me because I want to stop paying.too I need about 10 years of freebies like you have earned (ok, there was no earning.)

woodin

Lohen wants to be considered a serious actor, yet she is always marred in controversy, associated with questionable people, always 1 degree away from some new illegal activity......just keeps going....what a joke..

Cain

Would this bitch please die of an overdose or something already? I was pulling for her after she got off probation, but there is no way anyone in the world that has this kind of bad luck. All the way from the fight @ the club right after she got out of court, to hitting the guy with the car, ramming the back of the semi, stolen jewelry, this hotel stuff, and I'm sure I'm missing some stuff and that is just since the judge told her to stay out of trouble... She is a worthless human... Now I don't really want her to die of an overdose, but she needs to be forced to do some real jail time/mental institution or something. She is either insane or the most spoiled, self-entitled, brat ever ...I mean even bad for celebrity standards!

Oh and keep this Jeff Mier guys name in mind. I'm sure LiLo will be filing a restraining order against him in the next couple of months.

bb

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay - we're talking about a production company, not one of your johns.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

"...this is nothing more than a witch hunt!!"

God, don't you pathetic enablers know any other phrase?

And just how is this a witch hunt? Her entire history has exposed her to be what she is. The DA's report has exposed her for the kind of person she is. The hotel bill has exposed her for the kind of person she is. Her lying duck lips have shown her for the kind of person she is. So please, tell me, where does the "witch hunt" part come in?

Just how much more proof do you fools need to show she's a lying, thieving, drunken grifter?

LA me

Did anyone read this police report??? Reads NOTHING like TMZ reported. Check it out: