Lindsay Lohan

I Did NOT Trash

Priceless Liz Taylor Trailer

8/30/2012 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_lindsay_lohan_trailer2Lindsay Lohan insists ... she did NOT trash Elizabeth Taylor's priceless 1963 "Cleopatra" trailer during the filming of her new movie -- despite accusations from the trailer's owner.

The owner of the trailer -- a woman named Angel Alger -- purchased the lavish trailer for $50,000 in June and agreed to loan it to Lifetime producers during the filming of Lindsay's Elizabeth Taylor biopic "Liz & Dick" this summer.

The trailer was filled with priceless memorabilia from when Liz Taylor used the trailer herself -- while filming "Cleopatra" in 1963 -- but when it was returned to Alger after filming, she claims the thing was TRASHED.

According to Alger, the trailer was covered in cigarette burns, dishes and glasses were broken, and several priceless antiques were missing -- including an old European rocking chair and a French telephone.

0830_sub_asset_lindsay_lohan_trailer2Alger told CNN she estimates the damage to be around $100,000 -- and when asked who she thought was responsible ... Alger said Lindsay Lohan.

Alger admitted she had no proof to back her accusation -- explaining she jumped to the conclusion simply because she was told Lindsay and her friends had regular access to the trailer.

Now, Lindsay's rep Steve Honig is firing back, claiming, "Lindsay had nothing to do with it. It's an absurd story."

Alger says she wants the missing stuff returned, and hopes to repair the rest so she can put the trailer on display.

0117_remembering_elizabeth_taylor_footer

futmz

Is anyone here "flitting" around? Be cautious if you do flit, it doesn't seem to end well.

Andyconda

I have never seen a pocket book that came with someone elses ID ,credit cards,family pictures, car keys,and makeup.....she must have got a really good deal on it.

Rogue Warrior

The rode ridden, illiterate, inbredhick, aka, Dina Lohan made a fool of herself on Dr. Phil. Here's to hoping she OD's before it actually airs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go fvk yourselves H8turds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vorlon

You're Milo, I'm some guy named Hilton when he decides I'm not a plumber in Canada.
This is the paranoid looney toon that claims Milo sent thugs to trash his place but can't seem to explain why a worthless microbe like him is worth the effort.
You can always tell when he's off his meds because his posts get more paranoid and loopier.

ilovegossip
1 0

and I'm MILO??? That makes sense...

Vorlon

Oh I forgot- I'm also Maddie or Maddie is me.
Like a side paranoid loopy toon.

futmz

Here comes Rouge Fvckhead. I dare you to ignore him.

Vorlon

By the way did you notice how after I showed up last night he clammed up and hid under the bed until he was sure I was gone?
Sure brave of him to badmouth me yet again when I wasn't around.
Newsflash Munchie- unlike you, I have a REAL life. I don't spend my entire day lying and pretending to be someone else like ummmmm YOU.

Rogue Warrior

What do you get when you Home school crappy plumbers, retired/fired school teachers, wanna be social workers, and people who walk into enemy fire because they took the wrong directions?????? 147 pages of absolute BS and fvktoidism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that time again, time for you all to practice your gym class assignments and JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ketjo

DAM.....WHERE'S THE SALT SHAKER !!!!

Rogue Warrior

5790 comments of which 90% where posted by 12 particular illiterate, inbredhicks aka the H8TURDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Vorlon, GC, AC, Ketjo, Madison, FUTMZ, Upyours, LLSEZ, Vinsetta, Firefly, Nikki, and Magmax AKA Inbredhicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilo loves you douchesbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Lilolicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Cracker

Okey dokey, here is a little smattering of the typical Team Lilolicious type, this is who Rogue equates himself to? Good luck with that Buddy.
`
DO U WANNA BE MY BFF ‏@XANAXDREAMS
@lindsaylohan DO U WANNA BE MY BFF :)

22h DO U WANNA BE MY BFF ‏@XANAXDREAMS
@lindsaylohan ur future ex girlfriend
22h Ali ‏@****yspears
@lindsaylohan your slave I will do anything for you baby ily queen

22h sky ‏@skyferrari
@lindsaylohan i am

22h Chelny ‏@Chelny
@lindsaylohan Hi Lindsay!!!
Reply Retweet Favorite
10 Sep Carlos Velasquez ‏@CarlosChild
@lindsaylohan I WILL GO NAKED TO UNIVERSITY IF YOU RT OR REPLY ME! I'M FROM ARGENTINA! #VIVALAVIDA :)
Retweeted by Lindsay Lohan
Reply Retweet Favorite
10 Sep Jesus Christ, Aaron! ‏@suckermouth
@lindsaylohan tru dat. keep telling it like it is, Endless.
Retweeted by Lindsay Lohan
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favori

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Its the H8TURD 18!

ilovegossip

I don't know if you can see it, but my Avi is for all the Packer's Fans :-)

Grandma Cracker

Ok, so now that Lindsay has finished filming a grueling 2 minute cameo, where is she headed next? We all know she will be dying to get back on set. An actress with her fine reputation should be booked years in advance. Right?
`
crickets
`
Right???????

Previous 15 Comments | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments