Steven Seagal

Not Above the Law ...

He's a Massive Tax Debtor

8/30/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824_steven_segal_01Taking out a boatful of terrorists hell-bent on nuking Honolulu does not mean you can skip out on paying your taxes ... so the State of California has filed a giant tax lien against action film star Steven Seagal, TMZ has learned.

According to documents filed with the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office, Seagal owes the Golden State a whopping $335,606.35 for the year 2010.

It's hard to imagine how Seagal amassed such a large tax bill -- he has appeared in mostly direct-to-video movies for the past decade, with his only real work being a small role in "Machete" in 2010 and his reality show, "Steven Seagal: Lawman."

Calls to Seagal were not returned.

0423_celebrity_tax_problems_footer

Jordan

Machete was a real movie i always thought that was a Lindsay Lohan Joke. I guess the Joke is it must have Bomb at the box office and is sitting on retail shelves accross the nation,

lisam

-lol-no talent fatass

Blazer

Seagal must be spending too much money on that piece!

Spicy mag

Lien on me, when you're not strooonnngg....

Seriously

Thought it was Dracula spotted in LA! Or a story about true blood

moribundman

Has he been competing in eating competitions for the last decade?

belmarjerzy

Yeah.. and with Cali ohh..idk. around 900 Billion (ball park) in the rears, Im guessing Cali is hell- bent on gettin their money back

What You Really Want To See

Who's been eating his tax money????

John

Maybe if you got someone on staff who knew anything about taxes....

All this means is he has not files a 2010 with California and they estimated the max they could..
It means nothing like normal.

After his tax guy does whatever it will be like 50k

jeff

Why did they put Rosie O'Donnell's picture with this story?

Stiletto

It's nice to see that Granpa Munster's wigs are being recycled!

oink

that sorry POS

Dawn

Got to love it...You should see what they did to us for owing only $160...0.00 Wish the IRS would go after all of Hollywood who owes like they did me!

Phishie from Philly

I am Steven Seagal.  I am a master martial artist.  I’ve been studying martial arts my entire life.  Even when I was in my mother’s womb I kicked the crap out of her, literally.  I am a master at all forms of martial arts. I am a master in Karate, --- I am a master in Kung Fu, --- I am a master in Sword Fighting ---, --- and I a MASTER -- DEBATOR.
I have used my martial art techniques to inflict extreme amounts of pain to people without leaving any physical evidence.  Now these techniques came in really handy with several of my ex wives. SHHHH!
I also used my martial artist knowledge for the last 35 years to become a super star in movies & now TV.  Thank Buddha for Fast Forward because as I get older I get slower.  But you can’t tell that in my movies because we just hit FF, and it looks so real to.  I’ve been in 44 action packed movies of which 43 of them went straight to DVD.  I know it’s only a matter of time before I get my name on a star placed on a sidewalk in Hollywood.
Being a Superior Master Martial Artist allowed me to become an instructor and part time police officer in Parish County LA.  Because I am well liked I have a reality TV show on A&E. Yep! I have a camera crew that follows me around.  I also instruct current and new Police Officers to defend themselves from bad guys and how to use ZEN to be a better shot & person.  I patrol the mean streets of Parish County with my fellow officers. I always let them go first in a scary situation.  Especially when we go through a crack house and guns are drawn.  This isn’t the movies, this is real & I can really get killed. There are no re takes here-a.
Watch my TV show every Wednesday at 8pm EST.  Don’t forget you can go to my website & purchase any of my 44 movies.  When you think of a real American Icon don’t think of John Wayne, think of me, Steven Seagal!
Phishie from Philly

awesomewave

Take the Expendables 3 job, Steve.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments