Adriana Lima

I LOST MY DOG

8/31/2012 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0831_adriana_lima_01
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
A HOT GIRL NEEDS OUR HELP -- and that hot girl is none other than supermodel Adriana Lima ... who lost her precious little pooch in Miami this week.

Lima took to her Twitter asking for help yesterday, writing, "Please help me find my beloved Ivy.... I am in tears..." She also attached a picture of the 7-year-old Maltese with a phone number to call (if you have info about Ivy, not for a date).

0831_subasset_adriana_lima_01
Lima said she had left Ivy with some family friends in Miami while she's in New York -- about to give birth, by the way.

According to Lima, the dog somehow slipped out of her friends' house on Tuesday ... and it's been lost since.

DON'T LET HER DOWN INTERNET! REMEMBER HOW HOT SHE IS!

0831_guess_pooch_footer

patti

TMZ has become a joke. How about helping her because she needs it, what difference does her appearance make? You guys are pathetic and juvenile. At least nobody will ever mistake you for journalists.

Info

Who? I think her dog is more famous than she is.

Pudding Tang

I don't care how hot she is. She lowered herself with that tattoo. More importantly, how much is the reward. Just because someone is a VS model does not exempt them from forking over the moolah.

Hep

Oh, oh! Seven Psychopaths might have it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuNfq5vN-w

roll3567

I don't know about her dog, but I'd be happy to help find her pu**y.

is that her cell# on the lost poster?

birdbath

Good thing you posted her phone number. I'm sure she will appreciate that.

Bitch please

TMZ is hitting the bottle or crack pipe early morning. Why dont one of you morons at TMZ fly to Miami and help her look for her dog since its so important that you had to post this.

Who the Hell is Khloe

Ugh...and....

Bitch please

TMZ whos the driver of your bus who obviously can not drive. Get off the road TMZ! I dont understand who in their right mind would pay to go on a lame tour on your bus. Oh yeah clueless tourists who believe the BS you post.

Mumra the Ever Living

So we only help "hot" women now? Nice moral compass Harvey.

Mumra the Ever Living

Her "friends" should just admit it - they ate the dog.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Good luck babe, that pooch was either a gator snack or you're trying to stay relevant.

Joey

Smart of TMZ to publish her phone number. I guess it doesn't take too much common sense to work for TMZ

Rhubino

People are losing their dogs a lot these days, everywhere. I blame it on cell phones.

Mumra the Ever Living

Why isn't the dog in New York? Shouldn't the father of her child be there at it's birth?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments