BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

iPHONE 5 UNVEILED

NEXT WEEK

9/4/2012 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0904_apple_iphone_launch_announced_article
ALL HAIL SHAMELESS MATERIALISM!
Apple just announced it's unveiling the iPhone 5 NEXT WEEK!!!

Well, they kind of announced it -- Apple just sent out a bunch of invitations to media outlets to an event at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco on September 12th. The invite doesn't explicitly say anything about the iPhone 5, but the graphic on the invite shows a giant "5" stylized as the date's shadow.

WHICH TOTALLY MEANS THE iPHONE 5!

According to completely unsubstantiated rumors on tech blogs, the iPhone 5 will have a new two-tone unibody design, a smaller dock connector, 4G LTE, and a larger 4-inch display using Sharp's IGZO technology.

And you'll only have to stand in line on a sweaty sidewalk for 6 weeks to get it.

0904_iphones_footer

Anonymous

In conjunction with the new iPhone release, Apple announced it would be suing all car manufacturers making vehicles with two-tone paint.

j

That is nice and all, but thanks to President Odumbo noone can afford one.

brenda

and the sheeple will respond.

Cheryl A.

I used to have a flip phone til last week when I HAD to get one with a screen and qwerty pad because it was free. I miss my flip phone.

DaveT

Behold!!! I still don't have an iPhone 1, or 2...3 or 4...I'm so not-cool when it comes to keeping up with the latest digital toys, my nephews and nieces say I'm too cheap. They're right :D

Majestik

Good morning class, here is your list of new words for the day. Your assignment, use these words in a paragraph then post on TMZ.
PP, DONG, One Eyed Loch Ness Monster, Booger Sugar, Totally. Your bonus mark will come when you use the words Sweaty and Sidewalk together.

Girlsrulz44

:) can't wait. I've been saving up for one :)

CubanB

grats hipsters

Jade

And the stupidity continues. How many idiots will go blow their next few paychecks on the latest iFad gadget? It is amazing how hard working americans fund welfare, yet welfare recipients stand in line at the grocery store, paying with their food stamps, texting on their iphones.

The-Ugly-Truth

Well a little birdie told me That thats going to be the announcement party for the iphone5.
Perfect time considering i get to get and update on my contract. :)

Tracy

Since finding out my iPhone 4 32ghz is worth $240, I'm sooooo excited for the big day! I hope they'll give seasoned iPhone owners first dibs!

Gridiron

Rubbish. I stand in line for nothing anymore. Besides... Apple must have never gotten the memo that artificial shortages resulting in massive lines is passe' for all but their most devoted minions...

Melissa1987

DONT SUPPORT APPLE!!! They will keep doing this every year. Also they are trying to stop competition so they can set the prices so high. Some idiot at the patent office allowed Apple to get a patent of a rectangular shape so now any company that uses it is liable to get sued. Even though Apple was not the first to use it. And dont forget the blackmailing and price fixing of ebooks. And this is just the beginning.

barcham

Who really cares? The regular sheeple will be lining up while the rest of us walk by and laugh at them. Jobs is dead and so is the 'creativity' at Apple.

dick

I'll pass on the the iphone take my money to the strip club instead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments