Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Haters Make Us Stronger

9/5/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090512_honey_tmzlive_launch_v2Honey Boo Boo's mother June isn't fazed by the millions of pretentious snobs who scoff at her and her family -- telling TMZ Live, "For every person that's hating on us, there's three people that love us."

June "Mama" Shannon called in moments ago ... and we asked if she was irked by all the holier-than-thous crawling out of the woodwork, critiquing the new TLC reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" as redneck trash.

June says she isn't bothered one bit ... because "a lot of people relate to us."

And as far as June is concerned, the haters are only giving her show more momentum -- "It's weird that haters know more about our show than our amazing fans."

As for the massive paycheck June's earning from the show -- way more than $4,000 an episode -- she wouldn't specify an exact amount, but said, "We're very well compensated."

haskel420

christ shes disgusting and the show is disgusting

Patrick

If that sack of lard can look in a mirror and feel good about herself then more power to her. If I looked like that I would have offed myself decades ago.

Fat Bastard

I'm sure they are very well compensated. They probably have food included, and when you factor that in, that probably puts them over the $20,000/episode figure.

bskinny

ugliest kid I have ever seen.

Ephie

What a disgusting fat pig! You want to be strong? Try a gym!

JustAnotherFatAmerican

That little pork chop is destined for a future as a sad, sad, repeat offender on some Dr. Drew show in the future.

verlinda

Watched this crap tonight for the first time, just to see what people are talking about. They are sitting at the dinner table farting. They act just like pigs, they look like pigs. The mother is talking about the $$$ they're making, the first thing she should do is have about 6 of those chins remove. This has to be the most disgusting show on TV.. Total White Trash

Passion Of The Taint

These pigs literally FEED off of the intelligent public... because when people see and hear these hogs, they are easy prey and it's easy to attract their energy.

2012 the year for retarded sub-humans getting unwanted attention.

What a world! What a world!

sidithers

and obviously fatter

Laura

I don't have a problem with the redneck thing..to each his own. I have a problem with exploiting children.

Phishie from Philly

This is what happens when you want to put your life on TV. If you show us white trash we are going to treat you like white trash. If I went on tv as a pot head I would be treated like a pot head. Of course you will always get some haters. That's life yo!
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

Honey is Now crying Boo Boo.
Phishie from Philly

manbearpig

if when she says stronger, she means fatter- then i agree.

She's baaaack

Someone who is a bit overweight and well kept is acceptable, at least for me, but that fat disgusting pig is so hard to look at. Every time I see her disgusting face and body all I can think of is the awful stench that women that fat have. It's nauseating.

palermo

I'm shocked she could find five different men to have sex with her actually. Standards must be a lot lower down there. She's not setting a very good example for her girls, that's for sure