John Mayer & Katy Perry

BACK ON!

9/5/2012 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Break-up rumors be damned ... Katy Perry and John Mayer are BACK ON ... at least judging by the way they left a romantic L.A. restaurant together last night.

The paparazzi furiously snapped away as John and Katy left The Little Door restaurant on 3rd Street just before midnight.

Of course, the two reportedly broke up a few weeks ago after dating throughout the summer ... and were said to be working on a friendship.

But how many "friends" go out to a romantic late night dinner just weeks after splitting up?

Totally back on.

footballisus

Man thats gotta suck, having flashing bulb in your eyes when your trying to drive

Arcadia Rink

#BEARDS

ecztasy

Why she always go after losers? Katy Perry seems so cool, but now I feel like she's just as bad... seeing as how she keeps going out with these loser boyfriends.

Snowden Mchenry

She is so pretty and she hangs around scanks WHAT IS SHE THINKING?

paigehop

I would soooo run those f*cking rats over! With glee!!!!

paigehop

I would soooo run those f*cking pap rats over and with glee!!!!

Jen

I'm sorry, John Mayer had what, one actually big hit and the rest was like "sure, it's John Mayer, that dude from "Daughters", we'll play him a bit now and then."

I am so deeply disappointed in Katy Perry. I really thought she had more dignity. Marrying a rehabilitated womanizer and former drug addict because you have some "wounded bird" complex, sure. Honey this man is not a wounded bird. This man is an ******* on steroids with a pokerface. It's not tragic for anyone but you.

Sad to see her follow in her friend Rihanna's footsteps in purposely seeking out a man who is very, very obviously not worthy of a respectable partner.

Steak Winslow.

I think they are both pretty damn cool. Let rock stars be rock stars. I wish I was in that world. Good times.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3