Rihanna

Kisses and Hugs

Chris Brown at MTV VMAs

9/7/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090712_rihanna_brown_vma
The biggest moment at the MTV VMAs wasn't aired on TV ... it was captured on a live Internet feed ... when Rihanna approached Chris Brown on her way to her seat and gave him a HUG AND A KISS.

It all happened live on MTV's "VIP Seating Cam" -- Rihanna made a beeline for Brown before the show ... and when she got close, Brown stood up and then Rihanna kissed him on the cheek.

The two then hugged each other ... and when it was over, Rihanna walked back to her seat.

It's the first time we've seen the two actually touching each other since the infamous beating incident back in 2009 ... the night before the Grammys.

Recently, Rihanna has been opening up about her feelings for Brown ... telling Oprah she still cares about him ... calling him "the love of my life."

0907_VMA_footer

Jesse

The sex must have been amazing....hmmm

Poor Leno

Rihanna: Hi Chris, i really miss being beat up can i kiss you! Chris: oh, sure you can get a kiss, and later i beat the **** out of you!! kiss kiss,..

Morie

I dont care for her, but people act like they don't love and stay with they partner after the beat them, cheat,etc. She's far from the only female to do that. Please let it go. We have all did dumb thing in someone else's eye.

palermo

Chris Brown's current girlfriend looks like a battered woman too ...

John

what a stupid girl... She is not that great looking to start and her music isn't that great... she better find someone who won't beat her till her pop trend boat sinks and she is stranded on fail island with no money..

Lmao

As a fan of Rihanna's and as someone who has witnessed the abusive relationship of a friend, it really disappoints me that she's still so hung up on him. It took my friend more than a year and about 4 breakups to finally leave her abusive boyfriend. My friend's abuse started with a slap here, a slap there, but soon it was scary to even be in a car with the both of them. He choked her while she was driving 3 times with me in the car, once while we were even on a freeway. I was constantly on edge being around the both of them and filled with terror anytime I learned that he would be accompanying us to some of the places we went. I tried to call the cops on him multiple times only to have my own friend battle the phone from me each time. We were both helpless and young. People think that these things are black and white simple, but when you're dealing with human psychology and emotions, nothing is simple. I think Rihanna's having a hard time getting over Chris because she didn't leave him on her own terms, she left him because everyone in the world wanted her to. I really think they're going to eventually get back together, and if they do, I just hope nothing like this happens again.

Peaches

I hope Miranda Lambert gets back on Twitter like she did after an awards show before and tells it like it really is to Hollywood and the entertainment industry about how wrong this stunt is for abused women. She needs counseling because she has an affinity for him that addictive in nature. Love does not hurt. His demeaning behavior in the present and past should be a wake up call.

skainzmate

http://youtu.be/Zn1J_vUUFx0 man chris brown love that girl brah. he going do her like wiz did amber ross and plant that seed. watch

prettycool

Damn, You think that this **** was news the way people are upset. The media is great at what they do. Build up emotions for sensationalizing this stupid two second encounter that breeds hate in so many hate filled people. Damn when is Jesus coming, the devil is busy.

Ryan89123

Rihanna looks like a ****er spaniel.

TrueThat

Bizzy Game James

That’s it their back together. Was he wearing Brumalis?

Sarah

Stupid, stupid girl she is definately with him and they are slowly trying to get the public eye to accept it again by kissing and hugging in public. She is just as pathetic and disgusting as he is. Whether she likes it or not young woman and teenagers are looking up to her and yes I know its her life and she can do what she wants BUT getting back with a man (well I should say boy as real men dont hit women) who beat the **** out of you and trying to make it public like its nothing is not only stupid its dangerous. Women like her have to have something seriously wrong with them if they can still have feeling for a man who beat the **** out of them if any man ever put his hand on me my feelings for that person will be gone I couldnt love them again as they have abused me. I had sympathy for her but now I have none. Unlike normal people who get abused and cant get out as they have nowhere else to go she has the chance to keep him away from her and get away from him and she still chooses to let him in her life, make songs with him about ****ing each other, and kiss and hug in public like its nothing. Shes a dumbass and needs therapy they both deserve each other and if oops I mean when he beats her ass up again when he's angry about something dont start crying running to the public for sympathy and pity because you wont be getting any.

Kev the Realist

Not only is he a batterer and an a-hole, but now with his white hair he looks more like the effeminate moron that he really is. You can dress up a s***bag, but then they simply look like a dressed up douchbag. He is a classless woman beater....

Janice During

lol you are all so stupid.