George Lopez to Ex-Wife

Go Ahead

Take My Retirement Money

9/10/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0907_george_lopez_wife_01George Lopez is still hashing out divorce settlement details with his ex-wife -- over a year after a judge finalized the split -- in fact, the ex-couple JUST decided how to divvy up George's giant retirement stash.

According to new court docs, filed this week in L.A., George and his ex Ann Serrano agreed to split the actor's AFTRA retirement fund down the middle ... but only the portion of the fund representing the contributions George made during their 17-year marriage (from 1993-2010).

It's unclear how much the fund is worth right now -- but Serrano will only get her hands on the percentage from the 17-year period ... even if George continues to deposit money into the account in the future.

As we reported, George and Ann's marriage was officially dissolved last July. George's show on TBS "Lopez Tonight" was canceled a month later.

InsaneClownPosseChaos

Si, me esposa es los chupacabra!

ManiacalZebra

She gave you a kidney and you dumped her right after. She deserves that and much more.

Gretel

She gave you a kidney and saved your pathetic life you MF-er, YOU OWE HER EVERYTHING!!

Parker

Thia ungrateful azz ole would not be alive today if it wasn't for his ex wife....what a proof of douche he is......George would be maggot food if it wasn't for her

fstblk

George you got a kidney from her you should pay her for the rest of her life as well as yours and set up a payment incase you go before her.

jayne

David- Goerge Lopez's wife is not a poor Mexican he took out of East LA. She was his manager and she's white. She deserves everything she can get. He was lucky to get her kidney. I and many of my friends in dialysis are waiting for kidneys.Lopez cheated on her and she hleped make him a star and gave him his life back with her kidney!!

Deco

Till death due us part.... unless you have a lot of money.

Machelle

The kidney he
got from her should
be worth something.
He is disgusting haggling
with a woman over money
when she donated a part
of her to him. I have no respect
for him what so ever. Loser!

pam

Yep, I think TMZ writers are some of the worst I have ever read, when it gets to the point where your writing such things "she will only get her hands on" It is not the punctuation etc. It is to actually make it sound like everyone is a money hungry grabbing person, when in fact this was decided a long time a go, is it her fault or the court docket that has held things up, and I never , not ever heard her say she regretted giving him her kidney, everything is being split, as it should be.There is gossip and there is low class gossip and TMZ your wording is making you a winner!!! You are a good woman it would seem, he was bragging about his show making it the necessary years needed to get the residuals and really happy about it, course I have never liked him, over the top was-sup....

larry

Did he already get one of her kiddenys?

Josh

I HATE George Lopez and his anti-white racist rants

Pookie

If George were a gentleman he would give her 60% of everything he has. He could have died without her donating her kidney to him. She deserves it and more. What exactly did Kobe's ho wife do to deserve three houses and 75 million cash? I would love to see Kobe and these other dumb as shiat b-ballers go into kidney failure and ask their selfish POS wives for a kidney. Those ho's would book it outta there so fast their heads would spin.

nan

I guess she would be getting his entire retirement if she didnt give him her kidney because she would be his widow..so splitting it is the fair thing to do.
Actually the more I find out about George Lopez, the more I dislike the guy..Kind of a selfish person..
And his wife did have an established career in the entertainment industry before he made it big..

Lisa

Give her whatever she asks for. SHE GAVE YOU HER KIDNEY, SAVED YOUR LIFE AND THEN YOU DUMPED HER!!!!

dee

she gave you a kidney to live, she deserves the money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments