Michael Clarke Duncan Funeral

Tom Hanks Says Goodbye

9/10/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_mcd_funeral_splash
Michael Clarke Duncan was finally laid to rest this afternoon ... surrounded by family, friends and colleagues ... including his "Green Mile" co-star Tom Hanks.

Among the army of celebs who comforted Duncan's fiancee Omarosa Manigault at the Forest Lawn cemetery in Hollywood this afternoon -- Jay Leno, Kimberly Elise, Holly Robinson Peete, Bill Duke, Diane Ladd and Vivica A. Fox.

As we previously reported, Duncan passed away last week from complications stemming from a heart attack he suffered back in July. Duncan was 54-years-old.

0904_remembering_michael_clarke_duncan_footer

Demi

Jay Leno is such a down to earth guy. One wouldn't even know he is so rich. Hardworking and good friend. R.I.P. Michael Clark Duncan and to Omarosa, stay strong through your pain. Sad news.

Lauren

Monday's grammer lesson: Snuck is not a word. It's sneaked.

Bob

I think Omorosa is trying to hand Tom her headshot.

christy

Everything I have ever seen of this woman shows what a disgusting pig she is. I do not understand what he ever saw in her. She will milk this for everything it is worth. She is disgusting.

Brando

This good man died but *******s like Rush Limbaugh is still alive creating havoc and division in the country. Life is not fair.

shanice

Omarosa .. my heart goes out to her. She has lost her father, brother & now Michael. I don't care what anyone thinks of her .. her body language, the expression on her face shows pure grief.
She had two wonderful years with him .. I hope in the days & months to come she will feel the blessings of peace & love around her because of that, rather than having the feeling of not ever loving at all.

Gadgetgirl

R.I.P big guy. u were a class act.

whocares

RIP

timmons

I'm sorry for his passing and I'm sorry for their loss but what's with those women wearing boutonnieres?

Just_Me

My heart aches for Omarosa and the family. I pray for their strength through this time. He will be missed.

backfire

Poor Omorosa. He was the love of her life, it's very, very sad.

Me

R.I.P. Michael. You will be missed. You seemed like such a great guy.

sara

I dont understand why people have bad things to say about his gf he loved her and thats all that matters...And it should not be about her its about him ..R.I.P.

moviestar5

May he rest in peace.

dm99

It breaks my ♥heart♥!! AM STILL DEVISTATED THAT THIS PRECIOUS MAN IS GONE!!! How awful for his loved ones!! God help them!! :"( :"(

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments