Miley Cyrus

Criminal Battery Suspect

9/10/2012 9:42 AM PDT UPDATED: 9/10/2012 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0910_miley_cyrus
update_bar
1:10 PM PT --
Miley's rep tells TMZ, "This claim is completely false and erroneous."

0314_divider_graphic
Miley Cyrus
is a suspect in a criminal battery TMZ has learned ... allegedly committed Saturday night inside a Hollywood nightclub/theater.

The alleged victim filed a police report early Sunday morning with the LAPD ... claiming he and his friends were sitting behind Miley and her fiance Liam Hemsworth at Beacher's Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel when things got rowdy.

The alleged victim claims he and his friends accidentally bumped into Liam's chair and the two camps exchanged words ... an argument that quickly escalated.

The alleged victim claims Liam got in his face and Miley jumped in the middle to break it up -- but not before pushing him away and striking him in the face.  There were no visible injuries.

A witness tells TMZ ... he saw the argument but Miley never threw a punch.

Calls to Liam's camp were not returned.

Carl

Sounds like a typical minor nightclub argument except the guy suing saw dollar signs when he realized a celebrity was involved.

Jen

Don't **** with the new 'punk' Miley, lol.

jdub

She reminds me of the type of woman to hit a man like that. F*cking entitled young Hollywood mentality, someone bumped into my chair so they deserve to be punched in the face.

Who Knew

This douche is claiming he got hit by a girl and actually filed a police report. What a wussy boy.

RomneyIsACurse

fun another bull**** lawsuit

Birdsht

Groucho Marx without his mustache. God shes going to be hideous looking as she gets older.

lbs

What if Miley ran into a PUNK that would hit a woman....not only would you get a ass kicking but, Liam, too. Higher bodyguards all ready.

laffnbear

Does Disney instruct their "performers" in club etiquette?
Seems so.

Who Knew

How did she get into a 21 and over event?

jen

is this punk girl old enough to be in a bar? screw those that think "fake lawsuit" these young punks with money out their ass wholes think they can do anything they want......sounds like her and her jerk off boyfriend have a lot of growing up to do before they start hanging out in bars

anya2u

Isn't kind of young to be in a nightclub??

Skins

Better get the checkbook out Miley, lowlife looking to get paid

Pimpcessa

Next lawsuit......Beachers Madhouse. They will get sued for allowing a kid in a club... And they should!

MoranGreta

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, View More

DaveT

I ain't sayin' he's a gold diggah, but he ain't dealin' with no broke country singah

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments