Peaches Geldof

OOPS

I Dumped My Baby

9/10/2012 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_peaches_geldoff_SplashSomeone get Peaches Geldof's baby a helmet ... because his 23-year-old mom just dumped his ass out of his stroller while blabbing on her cell phone in London ... and she didn't even hang up.

Peaches seemed to have the whole stroller-pushing thing down pat -- until she hit a pothole, and the stroller flipped upside down ... with her 5-month-old baby still inside.

The kid tumbled out onto the sidewalk and Peaches jumped into action -- all without hanging up her phone. As far as we know the baby's fine ... for now.

Peaches gave birth to Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen in April. The boy's father is British punk singer Thomas Cohen (from the band S.C.U.M.).

Accidents happen.

Carol

I am sorry but if it were me, the cell phone and bag would of been drooped to get to my baby! I also do not see that much of a concerned look on her face.

Alessa

Peaches on the phone:
---"Hey hold on a little the stupid stroller dropped the baby, i'm gonna sue the company. What? Yeah, would be worst if I dropped my iPhone, geez!!! Whatever, sooo what are you up to, I'm bored LMFAO''---

Carey

Bitch put the phone down and get your baby!

Sherleriv

What a disgrace!!!! She doesn't even looked concerned. ACS needs to pay her a visit!!!!

Bmandh

I am so disgusted with this picture, how does a mom not drop everything and help your child, dont want to drop the cell phone cause your scared of breaking it or losing the call yet let your baby fall to the ground,SICK.

PrimaDiva

whole lot of hot mess

AmandaJ

That's insane. You do have to admit though, she looks amazing for recently having a child, even though it may have brain damage now. I heard she lost the weight with a new product called Extractor Drops. Here's the link. I found it on ebay...

Meg

This is exactly why everyone should use the stroller harnesses. If that child was properly strapped into the stroller the baby would have never hit the ground.

Good riddance!

Hey, her cell phone was a-ok though. Maybe she can use it later to call 911 because the baby seems to be breathing a bit slow from the bump on its' head.

dezii-j

I can understand that mistakes happen to even the best of the best BUT maybe had she not been on the phone she would've noticed the pothole in the first place! and even so THROW THE PHONE AND PICK UP YOUR BABY! when Britney Spears twisted her ankle and almost dropped her baby they crucified her . this i must say is worse

J.K.Hewitt

Everyone has that all most dropped a baby moment or did drop a baby BUT the bitch should have dropped her cell phone at least when it happend ...the only thing that seems to have saved that child is the sun cover.

LindyLou

Peaches: Oh my gawwwd, I've just dropped my baybee!!
Caller: That's terrible! Get off the phone and call me later.
Peaches: Oh no it's awwright, he's not makin' any noise or nuffin' so I s'pose he must be ok, yeah?
Caller: For god's sake woman, get off the damn phone and attend to your child.
Peaches: Nah, he's ok, I swearrr it, 'ang on, I can't find me smokes. Oh ffs, the baybeees lyin' on 'em and they're all crushed like! Fuuuuu!! So what we doin' tonight?

Spicy mag

Thank god she didn't drop the phone.

South Beach

Somebody call Naomi Campbell, tell her there's a cell phone beatdown she needs to execute.

Husband is a band named S***. How ironic..And predictable.

havesomeclasspeople

how would you like every one of your worst moments put on display & critiqued by every know-it-all with internet access? Give the girl a break.