Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

Huey Freeman

Honestly surprises me (wait no it doesnt) how some of you lack the simple ability to READ. It doesn't say anywhere that Chloe will be a judge of anyone. A host, is someone like Ryan Seacrest, just a likeable onstage personality. Now I dont care at ALL about the Kardashians, but she may work as a host, or she may not, either way, it wont detract from the true stars of X-Factor, the contestants and Simon.

jms

Seriously :\ This is why I'm on the computer and not watching tv

mike holly

so stupid, it is the end of the show

Diamond Goddess!

Yep, I think KhlK is a GREAT idea!!! I really like her. Simon is capitalizing on the current fascination with the whole K clan here. I'm gonna tune in to see KhlK, Simon be mean, Brit be crazy, and Demi be fat now. LOVE IT!!!

Rich

What next, Madam President?

BOHOE

she qualify's as both a male and female host - her dad OJ will be so proud

Forrest Gump

Are you crazy? or just plain stupid?

ucistu

Porreststarr

I wonder if I could hold the mic long enough to blow some minds:)

ucistu

wtf? She knows nothing except shopping and gold digging. i will not watch this show anymore. Maybe 10 year olds will but I wont. Horrible choice. She's not even interesting on her reality show. I don't get it. This is bad business. Mark my words

tamara

Has anyone picked up on even ONE ounce of "personality" from them? I thought Kim was the only one completely void of any personality whatsoever. But really ALL of them are just......brain dead and boring.
Bruce and Scott can be funny but they're pushed to the back.

Wilmadicfit

Good thing I dont watch or support anything Kardashian Bro! Brow down!

backfire

I'm out.

backfire

Does that mean all the Kardashians will be in the audience every week and the camera's will be trolling their reactions?

Jillian

As much as I love Simon I will not watch ANYTHING with the Kartrashian trash on it. There are alot of good people out there to pick from. If this no talent whore gets the job I will not be watching Simon.