Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

mary

i knew he would pick her, because he didnt have enough faith in his show. he was affraid of his competion and decided to add someone who would cause controvesy. instead of thinking the show could stand on its own merits and talent .he adds sideshow. the voice has people who are connected with music , they dont have to resort to gimmicks..

mimi

Oh Please!!! How much more of these talent-less, fame whores do we have to endure. Please TMZ, give us a break and stop reporting on creatures,

jayman419

The only sticking point right now is the contract language.
She wants to eat all of the contestants who get voted off, while Simon wants to be able to offer a contract to at least one in ten.

ahhenter

If a Kardashian is involved with X factor, I won't be watching the show!

BCG

omg not another Kardashian I will not watch X factor now and american Idol all I have left is the Voice!

vic

Well that takes care of that. Khloe K. you can't be serious Simon.

News Flash

The announcer for X Factor...please welcome...Hoe e KarTrashian.

shofexi

that is a good stuff to do for the show she is gonna be grate ..love the show ..cccccccccccccccooooooll

Kat

One more reason to not watch the Show.

ssmith

Simon Cowell must be desperate. Show is not going to last. America is tired of the Kardashian family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janet poster

I never have watched the show before but I will now. I think she will do great and if she does I will continue to watch it. GOOD CHOICE I think you will get many new viewers

Beeps

Now it is a true X Factor the bomb for sure I wont be looking at that. Tell me what talent does have. I could have been a judge for that matter

Tony

Simon thats a bad move with a Kardashian as a host.They jack **** about anything and still they move on.

Helene

Well, that is the end of that show. Has Simon completely lost his mind!!!

stactray

I told my husband when he told me who they were considering for hosting...NOOOOOO Way will I watch on of thos bimbo's!! Will NOT watch. There are plenty of other talented people to host and also to judge. Same with American Idol....they can get better people to judge. Not sure how that's going to be this year either.