Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Pick

For 'X Factor'

9/11/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911_khloe_kardashian_x_factor_articleSimon Cowell has made his decision ... he wants Khloe Kardashian to host "X Factor" and it's now in the hands of FOX -- network sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Simon made the case that Khloe is a big draw who will complete the circle of making the show decidedly younger than last season. Khloe has a connection to Britney Spears and Demi Lovato and Simon believes the three of them create an authentic vibe that none of the other potential hosts bring to the table.

We're told FOX must now sign off on Simon's choice and that decision is expected within a week.

One source said it's "highly likely" the network will give Khloe its stamp of approval.

jeff

What a no brainer! Way to go simon! Every album khloe's made has either went gold or platinum. So let me get this right? simon has never sang. khloe has never sang. And finally, britney lipsynchs. What a pathetic f cking joke. At least randy jackson was a member of Journey. A singing competition judged by people who can't sing? Great idea!

feelicks

boycott everything kardashian!!!!!!!!!!! simon thinks hate = ratings, he will fail...

Mrs. G

How can non-singers even begin to find real singers..All are wasted space on tv..

Mclovin

To have a no talent beast judge the perfromers is an insult to the performers and a disgrace to the American public. I am done watching X Factor!!!

ashley

Although I agree with a lot of people here, the numbers speak for themselves, the Kardashian's show had over 3 million viewers this past Sunday and that's what it's all about - a numbers game!
I'm sure Seacrest had a lot to do with getting Khloe on board at Idol. Go look at Tv By The Numbers, that's the website.

arealrascal

You gotta be dumber than a bag of hammers to watch this low-grade rigged karaoke demonstration to begin with, and having a Kardashian aboard will only add the trashy element that the show hasn't yet attracted.

P.S. - Her name's Khloe SIMPSON 'cause O.J. knocked up her smelly ma.

Max

Just another reason not to take up space on my DVR with this show. Sometime Simon it is best to not overthink these things. You should have gone with another radio personality like you did when Ryan was chosen....I think that Valantine from 104.3 here in Los Angeles would have been a great choice.

petunia5037

MISTAKE!

tamara

nooooooooooooo :( I thought it was more Ktrashian trickery.
Oh well, I'll watch because Britney is on and I've always loved her dance music.
Gawd, I wish I drank....that would help with the Ktrashian parts. ugh

Michael

never in a million years

rico

Now,I know I won't be watching.

TJ

Why,oh, why, do all the networks fawn over this miscreant family?? I just don't get it. Why is Kris. J's
breast implant operation ,treated like a world shaking
news event? If anyone can explain,I am listening~

trek

Sure Simon wants Khloe, Keeping up with the Kardashians is Seacrest's show! Hope Pimp Mama makes sure to mention on KUWTK How Khloe is on X Factor. LOL
Smart move Simon!

scoopie

My vote - Mario Lopez. Totally qualified and non-obnoxious.

tamara

ewww I just realized that KimGarbageian and KJenner will be there and on camera constantly.
Just changed my mind.