Levi Johnston

Bangs Out Kid #2

NAMED AFTER A GUN

9/12/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0912_levi_sunny_facebook_01
Levi Johnston
's new girlfriend just popped ... we found out she just gave birth to a healthy baby girl in Wasilla, Alaska ... and the kid's name -- Breeze Beretta Johnston.

As we first reported, Levi and his girl Sunny Oglesby did NOT plan the pregnancy -- but they're both down with it now.

Breeze Beretta was born at 5:28 AM at Matsu Regional Hospital. She's 6 pounds 15 ounces and, at 19 inches, considerably longer than the standard-issue Beretta.

Breeze is Levi's second child. His ex Bristol Palin gave birth to their son Tripp in 2008.

All hail the new Team Breezy.

0912_names_footer2

Lee

Is he actually going to contribute to the support of this one???? What a schnorer!!!!!

Jan

Time to leave Bristol out of Levi Johnston news. We are so weary of Levi profiting by selling his news because the media wants to make Bristol still look as dumb as she was when she hooked up with this loser at 17 years old.

DucNut

Well at least you know he doesn't shoot blanks

Mumra the Ever Living

Every pregnancy is unplanned when you can't figure out which day of the month it is, how many birth control pills are in a package, or how to put on a prophylactic.

skrewdge

please stop giving these people attention...

fuskiegirl21

You have two beautiful children that are a gift from God now get out there and get an education so you can take care of both of them and yourself.

catalinda8

Please, everyone should watch the movie Idiocracy, because this is where we're headed. Naming your kid after a handgun? Why not name her Switchblade, or Anthrax, or Gonorrhea? I can only shake my head...

Rhonda C. Poynter

Breeze Beretta? Are parents actually trying to give their kids reasons to resent them? The first time I met a friend's daughter, the mom said, "...And this is Diamond Lake." (I am NOT exaggerating). The girl was 5, and so you'd think at the age where even she might think it was cool and kicky and unique - uh, uh. She rolled her eyes and said "DEEDEE, call me DEEDEE!". Breeze's parents are idiots.

Ron

Levi is like my hero, I am 28 and my 14 y/o g/f just had our 2nd kid too. Levi and I both like young hot blonde girls. you go Levi! Working on our 3rd kid!!

Mel

Wow slow day TMZ how did THIS make it here??? omg brutal, no one cares.....really.

SkeletonCrew

Why is this significant again?

Nvts

Clean up the trailers for the party...we is havin' a celebration.

Enrique USMC

Whats up with all those kids names?

Kabala

His new chick a lot cuter than Bristol - I'll say that at least.

Rich

Who will be baby mama #3? He should be working on that right now. Many sports stars do the same thing. It's not rare.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments