« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Friends & Family PISSED

He Lied About Myla

9/13/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0913_kris_humphries_mila_tmz_getty
Kris Humphries
' closest friends and family were BLINDSIDED by TMZ's footage of the NBA player hanging out with his ex-girlfriend -- telling us, they now believe Kris is in a full-blown relationship with Myla Sinanaj ... and has been lying about it for months.

If you recall, Kris had sicked the FBI on Myla in the past ... telling the feds she tried to extort him by demanding a large sum of money, or else she'd release damaging information about their relationship to the media.

Kris told friends he was totally done with Myla ... insisting she was nothing more than a one night stand. Now his friends and family know ... he was lying through his pearly white teeth.

Sources connected to Kris' inner-circle tells us ... they had long-suspected he was secretly getting back together with Myla, but the video of the two leaving her home in Jersey together this week is the smoking gun they were waiting for.

091112_humphres_launch
When his inner circle confronted Kris about the TMZ footage, we're told Kris refused to answer any questions ... and changed the subject.

As for Kris' extortion allegations, Myla denied the claim ... and her lawyer even drafted a 26-page defamation lawsuit against the NBA star.

Seems like they've kissed and made up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sam

Herpes boy always lies.

TMS

It's possible they are nothing more than buck fuddies.

Becky

Who wouldn't lie, that bitch is nasty and nothing but a fame whore.

Laura

I really think they make a perfect couple. And that is not a compliment.

David

Can't say I could care any less.

SMASHED

Who cares. People need to mind their own damn business, i.e., "family and friends". The guy married IMO a famewhore reality tv slampig and wants a divorce for being conned. Give the guy a divorce Kim so you can marry that total freak that IMO you totally deserve. Nasty people.

Heather

Are they mad because she is a lying bitch who says she's pregnant when she really only got the herps from him? They should be mad she shamed the family name. Dirty whore.

Mumra the Ever Living

SO TMZ, exactly how many "Friends" did you discuss this with? How many "Family Members" did you discuss this with. I have a feeling I already know the answer. ZERO and ZERO.
I wonder why people sneak around? Oh that's right - it's because you follow them 24/7 with your cameras, with your videos with those incredibly inane questions.
Harvey, get out of the Kolective Kardashian Kolon.
You blather about people changing their minds. Hell, there's this slore name Kim Kardashian who changed her mind after she went in front of God and said that she would take Kris Humphries until "Death Due Them Part". I guess that doesn't count does it Harv - after all its the Kardashians' who have the enormous retainer with you.

GOD

Not this fat ugly bitch again, yawn.

arealrascal

This guy's dumb enough to marry a Kardashian... apparently he has quite the bimbo fetish going.

Honeys Booboo

I don't think her butt is big enough.

Ann

Kims star is falling and you guys want to keep getting one So one more lie payed for my BIGK

The Maharincess of Franistan

PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER: A goofy-Frankenstein lookalike and a FAT b*tch.

The BIGGEST joke here is that THIS PIG is all Kris can pull.

Bwahahahahaha!

myopinion

If he is smart he would run! RUN KRIS RUN!!!!!

fallhenery

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do,>>> R+E+A+D http://Green32.com

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments