'The Program' Star

PUPPY VICTORY!!

Cruelty Charges Dropped

9/14/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0913_andrew-bryniarskidog_Article_tmz"The Program" star Andrew Bryniarski is vindicated -- days after the actor was busted for animal cruelty, the charges have been dropped ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Santa Monica City Attorney decided to let the case go ... because the 25 dogs they found in Bryniarski's RV all checked out "healthy and happy."

TMZ broke the story ... Bryniarski -- aka psycho linebacker Lattimer from the '93 movie -- was arrested last week for animal cruelty when police found the pomeranian pups unattended in the RV.

Andrew always insisted he was merely running a mobile adoption center for the dogs ... and said they were in good health and well fed.

Now, he plans to reunite with the dogs as soon as the shelter opens this morning -- and tells us he will continue operating the adoption agency from his RV ... just not in Santa Monica.

Andrew also says he thinks the case hurt his acting career, and he's considering legal action against Santa Monica.
 0913_sub_Asset_gallery_puppy_tmz

Mason H

hahah what acting career?

Diamond Goddess!

I ain't buyin' it.
Dude's a MESS!!!
Roids, much?
Jus' sayin.'

just because

WOOO THE 49ers and Dodgers guy wore their hats wednesday

verlinda

See Dina Lohan, this is what you do when you have been falsely accused. You sue.

Julies

Andrew, please don't sue the officials for this unfortunate situation. No way this has hurt your career...you come out looking like a strong dude of high character. I had never heard of you, now I know your name. We don't want law enforcement to be slow exposing animal abusers for fear of being sued. So many are suffering right now...you have been cleared. Just keep up the awesome work.

jensambo

They are all pomeranians. They look more like puppy mill dogs. It looks to me like he is running a puppy mill and not an adoption organization.

I-See-Dumb-People

Perhaps Andrew still needs a lecture about not leaving an animal, let alone 25 of them, unattended in a vehicle.

And, sorry, but I'm still not buying the line about the RV not smelling like dog pee. 25 dogs left unattended for gawd only knows how long, and we're supposed to be dumb enough to believe that none of them relieved themselves inside?

Sorry, I might have been born in the morning, but it wasn't THIS morning.

Anonymous

I am glad he was vindicated, but clearly this can only help his acting career, which if you look at IMDB, consists of being a big guy, who says "ugh".

5Louie

Again money shall set ye free! That's Hollywood protecting anyone who can make money for them like whores on the corner. Bail them out & hire a good lawyer .

lbs

Well my apologies to you but, you still live like two pig's...clean your trailer once a year at least, twice a year I'd be to pushy...sorry for assuming your filthy habits equate to cruelty...

Dawn

Good!!!!! None of those dogs looked like they were being abused...Now the animal shelter is a different story ( not due to the staff, but the over crowding)....Now these lil guys will have a chance!!!! Thank you for standing up and fighting for them!

Phishie from Philly

I see you stop the roids. But don't worry about losing your career because you need to have it to lose it. I'm just sayin
The real Phishie from Philly

Margie B. Pierce

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, Read More

sashanailor

He played D-end not linebacker...............just saying.

DaveT

Cool, an innocent man is vindicated

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments