Bam Margera

Naked Chick Broke into My House,

STARTED MASTURBATING!

9/14/2012 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814-bam-margera-tmz
This might be the CRAZIEST THING that's ever happened to Bam Margera ... and that's saying a lot -- the "Jackass" star claims a naked chick broke into his house last night while he was sleeping ... and started masturbating on his bedroom floor.

According to law enforcement sources, Bam told police the 24-year-old woman woke him up in his Pennsylvania home by kissing him -- completely in the buff -- and Bam freaked ... throwing the girl off him and dialing 911.

And here's where it gets really insane -- according to law enforcement sources, while Bam was on the phone with cops, he claims the girl dropped to the floor and started to masturbate.

After Bam hung up, we're told he kicked the girl out of his house -- still completely naked.

West Chester police tell TMZ, they arrested her nakedness in the rural area surrounding Bam's mansion.

According to the criminal complaint, she faces charges of burglary, criminal trespass, and stalking.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DaveT

Don't we all have naked chicks randomly show up in our house and start to rub the love button?

lissabirdie

Isnt that like, every guys dream!?

DetroitRocks

She must have been fat if he threw her out

CJ

She must have been fugly. What type of chick would be obsessed with Bam Margera?

GOD

LOL, this is the **** guys dream of....until it happens and it is a 300 pound mess.

Alisha

Is he still married? If so, the chick is lucky the wife wasn't there. If it were me I would have kicked her ass!

really?

Who is THIS guy? and why would anyone ever want to be in his house...yuk!

KnuckleDragger

No pictures? Sheesh........

Kiko

UPDATE: 2:44 PM - West Chester police have just determined that the masturbating intruder was in fact Margera's own mother. No charges will be filed and the West Chester police department considers this matter closed.

Margie B. Pierce

I make $82h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, Read More

LK

THAT'S F'N HILARIOUS !!!!
TMZ GREAT HEADLINE I CLICKED ON YOUR WEBSITE & THIS POPS UP I CRACKED UP LAUGHING !!!!
WHAT A LITTLE STORY BA'SM GOT 2 SHARE WITH ALL HIS BUDDY'S HE'S PROB STILL SHAKING HIS HEAD LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan

Was she hot? if so then what is the problem?

dezzidrizzy

Sounds like a lie... I mean I will def hit it b4 I throw her out...lol

jeff

Don't you hate when that happens?

Bella

Freaking LOL !!!!! What a hoot, think about the stories he can tell his buddies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments