Heidi Klum's Bodyguard

Text Offender

9/14/2012 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0914-Martin-Kristen-heidi-klum-akm-gsiHeidi Klum's boyfriend -- formerly known as "The Help" -- was pulled over in L.A. earlier today ... after cops caught him doing the same thing everyone in L.A. does all the time ... texting while driving.

TMZ has learned ... Martin Kristen was pulled over on the 405 Freeway near the Sunset exit ... after a California Highway Patrol officer noticed the guy texting while driving a black Mercedes Benz passenger van.

Cops tell us Martin was cited and sent on his way.

We're told Heidi was NOT in the car at the time of the incident ... and obviously, neither was Seal.

0914-Martin-Kristen-akm-gsi

mannequin

Oh....so now Heidi's porkin' a criminal?

Latch Johnson

You know when you made it in Hollywood when you can do anything behind the wheel and get away Scott free. He was ticketed so I guess he hasn't made it yet.

Honeys Booboo

People who text while driving should get a
cap popped in their a$$.

snaffuu'

Who'll be the next in line, Who'll be the next in line for love.... It's just a temporary thing.........

Denese

There must be some kind of police force in CA to catch this many people. Where I live, you could be texting, while smoking a crack pipe and swerving across lanes and there wouldn't be a cop within 20 miles.

tamara

That's the same car the Beebs was driving when he went after the photographer.
I heard they tip over easy on fast turns or when swerving....so this bozo texting on the freeway is way dumb.

Nvts

I bet this high school graduate said "Do you know who I am"??

LCS27

I never text while I'm driving, cause I'm usually drunk and I know I'm gonna text something that I'll regret later

whatev

" and obviously, neither was Seal" HA HA HA ! TMZ... I love your sarcasm!... crack me up!

Good riddance!

Good that he got nailed texting, but as they were doing that, Amanda Bynes whipped by and nailed a couple of cars and continued on her merry way, completely unobstructed and unconcerned.

TheDevilsReject

Just give the ticket to Heidi and make sure she has an "Orgasm" or you're done!!!!

Gerri

Boy, Heidi goes from black to white in a snap of a finger doesn't she.

bb

Flavio, Seal, and now The Help - nice ugly fetish, Heidi!

Blue Lake

We don't all text while driving. Those that do are criminals and completely selfish about the dangers to society. Heidi needs to dump this guy as a lover and a bodyguard. He's too stupid.

Michele from Ohio

I'm glad he got caught. Hopefully he will learn a lesson. She just stated she trusts this guy with her kids' lives ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments