Will.i.am

My Ugly Car

HAS RETURNED!!!

9/14/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photo

0913_will_i_am_car_logo_article
Will.i.am
's blindingly hideous $700,000 car is back with its rightful owner -- TMZ has learned, the rapper finally found his ride ... after it mysteriously went missing last month.

TMZ broke the story ... Will.i.am claimed the custom white sports car was stolen after he left it with the valet outside Bardot nightclub in Hollywood last month.

BUT EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW -- the above photo was snapped yesterday of the car parked safely outside Will's L.A. home.

Will tweeted yesterday that he got the car back after it was stolen, but one of his bags is still missing from the vehicle.

C'est la vie.

nealnayan

Hi
This is nealnayan and i am form bangladesh. I was looking for some of the informational in this post. I think i am lucky to find your article. I really wish that i could meet you. Come to my country i will show everything about our country and will discuss something about your subject.

My address is
Khulna, Bangladesh.My facebook id- http://facebook.com/dimond.nayan . Skype id- dimondnayan .I have a blog related to the program. Please come and give me your expert opinion.
PC world

Mike44090

I.am.Will ing to bet that there was $700,000 in that missing bag which he'll be filing a claim for. He needs to pay for that ugly custom car somehow cause he sure can't sell it and I doubt he'll be driving around L.A. in it.

Luz

A $700 thousand dollar car that can seat what? 2 people? Pff! If I had that kind of money I would never go for a car like that!!

rico

looks more like a $7,000 Fiero kit car to me.

CriticXtreme

This car was never missing, it was all a publicity stunt. Fakery at it's finest!

slunkiinettos

IAMAUTO was setin N dah impound lot ,they may never get into production but his own onoff should be very collectible over the years

slunkiinettos

miror top speed getto LA planned production

MISSA

He shouldn't be compaining at least it's not beat to sh!t. Not that by doing that it would get any less ugly.

Poor Leno

That is one butt ugly car, rofl it reminds me of the knight raider with david hasselhoff... man that guy is also a joke..

Black