Heidi Klum & The Bodyguard

Off the Clock, On a Date

9/15/2012 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915-HEIDI-klum-martin-kirsten-gsiHeidi Klum and her bodyguard/boyfriend Martin Kirsten were spotted this morning leaving the Beverly Hills Hotel after having breakfast together.

Heidi told Katie Couric this week that the two are "seeing" each other -- but despite Seal's claims, the relationship began after she split from him.

On her last trip to NYC, Heidi used a different bodyguardgiving her man the day off.

There are advantages to sleeping with the boss ... and those advantages are even better when the boss is Heidi Klum.

Smh

I am surprised a white man wants her. Well it's her bodyguard I doubt a rich and famous white man would want her.

JUstin

@SMH - Don't worry ..She's going to dump him as soon as she finds another black guy with a Big bulge in his Pants.....TRUST ME ...lol

Kate

I love Heidi!!! She is fantastic on Project Runway. Seal is a tool with a bad temper.

Paul Miller

Pure German euro-trash.

Thomas Jefferson

Such a whore! I bet she can't stand being alone for 5 minutes.

Thomas Jefferson

So Heidi's bodygaurd watches over the kids and Heidi and a little in/out with the help.

maria

I used to really love Heidi, and as a mother she seems like she is the best. But I can't believe this bodyguard had nothing to do with her breakup with Seal, I think she is lying.

dina

Why are women so retarted? The body guard? & no prenup with Seal? They have a post nup, which he originally planned to challenge. Now your body guard? I agree with Meggiee24, She's a ho, a moron&looking for love in all the wrong places.

charity

I think that he is one HOT dude. whereas Seal is not.You go Heidi ,girl.

Jami105

Well the first thing a woman does after a split is date someone the ex already knows!

backfire

Leave Heidi alone. Allow her to have a life. Why don't you follow Seal? He's a pig.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2