« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Sanchez & Eva Longoria

Fancy French Night

9/15/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Sanchez and Eva Longoria are definitely doing it.Yeah, Mark Sanchez and Eva Longoria are definitely doing it.

The freshly-minted couple left the Ritz-Carlton in NYC for a late night dinner at the uber-fancy French restaurant Daniel.

The New York Jets QB is 25 -- she's 37.

Having just divorced another professional athlete -- NBA star Tony Parker -- Eva's clearly got a thing. As for Sanchez, he was previously banging 20-year-old Kate Upton.

So we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

No comment

She is a sport groupie. TicToc goes her biological clock, she will be pregnant by him in no time. Mark my words.

some guy

She secretly wishes she was dating Tebow.

Phishie from Philly

We We, why not have a taco night? What's up with that. What's up with that. Hoooooo ya!
The real Phishie from Philly

anomarm@hotmail.com

You standard Betty or Veronica, Mary Ann or Ginger, Betty or Wilma, etc etc etc

chloelee29

Sad, a woman dating much younger guys is so desperate. She is a classy beautiful lady and dating a 25 yr old boy is just so desperate and sad. I am a feminist and I hate that I feel this way, but I do. She won't be looking so good 10 years from now when he is 35 to her 47...just sayin. Demi and Ashton. This guy will have her losing her mind with every wrinkle and sag..and it can't be prevented, that's life. A 25 yr old boy not a football star would be playing Wii in his parents basement while paying off student loans, the only difference here is that he has money, he probably still plays video games....ugh.

Nvts

Eva is a tramp...I bet she has unprotected sex.

Fabienne

Doesn't she ever feel embarassed? It's like the look at me I've got a guy, it's not the same guy, but I've got a guy none the less. It's like reading a book, with each turn of the page the story changes.

Texan

Eva is such a cradle robber and a dirty old slut.

MI

So what? Men date younger women all the time. I use to do it a few years ago. It's fine at first, then they are a LIMP biscuit. Young men are where it's at!

MI

So George Clooney isn't a disgusting old man dating someone a good 18 years younger? Or Brad Pitt doesn't have droopy balls for dating a home wrecker 11 or 12 years younger? Sad culture.

Mick

Oh, come on, you changed the headline! I liked "Eating Out" so much better...

cherrypie

She's too friggin old for him!

Thomas Jefferson

There ia a reason Tony Parker and her are no longer married.

Thomas Jefferson

TMZ needs a neither option on these surveys. No fair comparing Kate to Longoria who is looking for Madonna's leftovers.

wtf?

Eva Longoria is not hot. She's not beautiful. She's not even pretty. Cross-eyed, big nose, huge, bonded mule teeth. And, because Halloween's on the way, google her pic without makeup. That's right, without the fake eyelashes and war paint, you will run for your life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments