« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

Check Out My $8,000/Month

Luxury NYC Pad

9/16/2012 7:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0916_NYC_PAD_LAUNCH
The Nets have moved from New Jersey to New York and now Kris Humphries is doing the same and moving into a swanky new Manhattan apartment ... for a whopping $8,000 A MONTH!!!!

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ he is renting a 1,277 square-foot luxury pad in the über expensive Battery Park neighborhood of Manhattan ... which is setting him back a cool $8,140 a month.

Kris can sure afford it, having just inked a two-year deal with the Nets this summer worth $24 mil. In fact, we're told the reason he's moving is to be closer to the city and his team -- which is now in Brooklyn.

The new 2-bedroom, 2-bath crib is RIDICULOUSLY NICE -- top of the line appliances, bamboo floors, panoramic NYC views, a 24-hour concierege service, billiards room, private gym, rooftop deck and rooftop pool.

Myla probably can't wait to sleep over go swimming.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lucy

Myla is moving on up!

stu

Levi Johnson is moving on up!

Sam

Good for herpes boy.

sidithers

Islam is the religion of peace
Just dont piss them off or they will kill you

kerrplunk

In NYC that's a jack shack.

nyc44th

Actually . . . that is not THAT much for NYC. TMZ is just TRYING to make a big deal out of it. Of course it's high to middle America, but certainly not for NYC or a guy making the money he is. I'm no fan of his btw but just setting the record straight. It could be a lot higher!

SMASHED

Good for you Kris. Now just stay away from fat ass fame whores such as the one you married. (Altho that marriage was a made for TV reality sham concocted by a dumb bitches mother IMO). Kim is off sucking that IMO nasty ugly dirty boy. Nobody wants to touch KK. Nobody with any morals or decency. She is gutter garbage. All this is JMO and millions of others.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Maybe it's because I have a decent home that I worked hard for and worked hard to keep nice but every time I see these megabucks places these folks live in for the life of me I can't figure out why they'd want to go all cold and empty of personality or warmth. If I had all that money I'd have a nice big house on a lot of land where my people would love to be and hang out.

nu sox n draws

i predict shootings and stabbings in or around the new home for the nets

Melissa1987

HATERRRZ

Kabala

So that's where he's gonna bring his skanky mamas back to.

Stiletto

"Myla probably can't wait to sleep over and go swimming." ...This is true, because between the small rooms and all the large furniture...the pool is about the only place she can move about without banging that over-inflated a&& into everything and going home bruised like an over ripe tomato.

Mike44090

1,277 square-feet, that's probably smaller than the walk in closet Kim let him use in her house. Too bad Kanye is using that closet these days.

Tee

Which apt is his? You're showing a jumble of different rooms here. Plus,the theatre,billiards,rooftop and pool are for use by everyone that lives in the building.

BTW,I live in 1200 sq ft in a nice neighborhood for $1200p m. just saying.

Canadasux

For what he's getting, I don't think he's paying too much.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments