Dina Lohan

Fidgety, Sweaty, Mumbling

During Dr. Phil Interview

9/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091712_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Despite insisting she was completely sober for her big Dr. Phil interview, Dina Lohan appears completely out of it during the hour-long sit-down ... sweating, slurring, and fumbling her words through the entire thing.

You'll recall, Dr. Phil's people released a teaser for the interview last week -- in which Dina appears seriously dazed and confused -- but Dina insisted she had not been drinking beforehand, telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

Dina blamed the editing for making her look messed up -- but after the interview aired today, it seems editing wasn't to blame ... something just wasn't right with Lindsay's mom. She was overly emotional, anxious, panicked, and disheveled.

As the interview began, a jittery Dina repeatedly asks "Are we rolling? Are we rolling?"

Dina appears extremely uncomfortable throughout the interview. At one point, when Dr. Phil asks about Michael Lohan's alleged abuse, Dina abruptly asks to put a stop to the interview, claiming she doesn't want to be on camera.

She adds, "God, it's so quiet in here."

Dina later laughs nervously, and asks to go home. And this is all in the first fifteen minutes.

As we previously reported, Michael Lohan -- who participated in the interview -- says he's positive Dina was "wasted" during the interview ... which was taped at 10 AM.

Calls to Dina were not returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ohboy

Lay off the pills and booze bitch.

Duchess

Sounds like she was coked out of her mind.

Bobby

Just saw the entire interview on Dr. Phil. Definitely high. Probably a mixture of booze and pills. Slurring and unable to focus on any topic for more than a couple of seconds. She made Michael Lohan look like a upstanding citizen.

Daphne Picklecock

Like mother like daughter like father. that whole families a wreckage frankly.

chubbs McBuff

her actions in the last few months is an obvious cry for help. just arrest her already and give her the help that she disparately wants and needs.

LLsez

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLsez

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan
TGIF to all ;)......Drinks are on me!!

mike_in_canada

I can't imagine why Lindsay is so funked up. #RealTalk

Vinsetta

Sometimes, and I admit this, I will agree with Michael. She was on pills and booze during the interview. He said he's taking responsibility on his side for the way Lindsay is today and Dina needs to do the same thing. She was all over the place. She said she wanted to come on and set the record straight. She didn't do anything nor answer any questions. Just said MiLo was a liar, etc..typical BS from her mouth. Nobody conducts themselves in the manner she did if they were sober. She wasn't. Michael isn't angel either. Dina has so much denial on her end. THEN Dr. Phil said something that she agreed with and she wanted to "fist bump"" shake his hand. WTF? Of course he didn't. So in the future here, dumb down your comments so Dina can understand them. She mentioned TMZ as the only tabloid.

Kelster

guess it's clear lilo gets it from here mama

great role models -_-

ketjo

Well after watching Dr Phil, said I wasn't but the general stop on it during his channel surfing and ask me if that was her and I got hooked...
won't spoil it for the westies but I will say that I now have to change my opinion of Dina some.............cause that fu*king idiot babbling her way thru that interview hasn't enough brain cells to the the brains behind Lohan Inc ...!!!! Hell she hasn't enough brain cell to get herself out of bed without someone showing her how to put on her own panties....!!!!!
Watch and see...that all I have to say

anony

I hope no one is wondering why LoHo is the way she is anymore.

Vinsetta

Oh yeah one more thing. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

andrew

For every person who craves fame and fortune... the lohans are a perfect example on what it can do to you. Idk if there is any hope for this family anymore.

GOD

What else would you expect from a 'mother' who does lines of coke with her daughter?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments