Amanda Bynes

BOOTED from Gym Class

For Weird Behavior

9/20/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0919_amanda_bynes_03
Amanda Bynes
 acted so bizarre during a workout class in Hollywood Tuesday night ... her instructor stopped the session halfway through and kicked her out -- TMZ has learned.

Gym sources tell us, Amanda was attending a 50-minute spin class at Equinox when she suddenly stopped participating in the class and aimlessly walked around looking to switch bikes.

Once Amanda found a replacement -- closer to the room's giant mirror -- we're told Amanda started cycling again, but removed her top, revealing a "tiny black strapless push up bra ... not a sports bra."

Roughly 25 minutes into the class, we're told Amanda stopped cycling again -- this time to pick up her Louis Vuitton purse ... and reapply her makeup.

According to sources, the actress was doing her makeup -- lipstick, eyeliner, the whole shebang -- for ten full minutes before the instructor grew furious and told her to get out, claiming he couldn't BELIEVE someone was doing makeup in the middle of his spin class.

Amanda then left the room and the class continued. For the record, the actress has not been permanently banned from the gym.

Kayan Phoenix

that's not exactly weird, its rude that she did that, but she was just being vain, worrying about her looks while working out LOL

Max Smart

"Applying make up and changing bike during spin class". What an outrage. Must be a slow news day. It isn't exactly in the Lohan league of multiple hit and runs and burglaries.

FlamingoNut

Nitpicking time. Why is it that the most recent pictures of her show her with brown hair, but all the photos TMZ uses when they refer to her show blonde or pinkish? Nothing like keeping it current...

Commarie

This breakdown is completely fake. No one cared about her until this. This was all she could do to get in the news. Remember when she tweeted she was retiring from acting and no one cared? Screw her, she's playing a dangerous game for attention.

nyc44th

I don't even (or barely) know who she is . . but I find it amazing people absolutely believe everything a cheesy gossip site says that is seeking hits for the site for $$$$ . . They believe so much, that people are commenting as if they KNOW these things are true. I think what is even stranger then what they say this girl is doing, is the way TMZ is stalking her or planting people in gyms etc to create stories that may or may not be there.

the_truth_hurts

wheres the topless pictures?
shes on her way to doing por-no

Spicy mag

Someone at tmz must hate this girl. Reporting on her every useless move.

steve

FAT, DRUNK & STUPID IS NO WAY TO GO THROUGH LIFE!

steve

FAT,DRUNK & STUPID, IS NO WAY TO GO THROUGH LIFE!

Sinjin

The nation is going to **** and we have millions of Americans just like this self absorbed loser who simply care about themselves and their narcissistic social lives.

aquanet

This sounds more like a mental issue than a drug one.. She may be doing drugs to cope with a mental illness, so until she gets her head checked I will hold off one judging her. Just Like Briney, there is something else wrong with this chick besideds drug use.

Phishie from Philly

This has mental case written all over it.
Phishie from Philly

mike hunt

Awwww. The Witch hunt continues. Can I call in and say I saw her at the Grocery store talking to herself and then I made the manager kick her out. Will that be a top story also?? Hey TMZ,, It's me anonymous I was just at the local 7eleven and I saw Amanda Bynes talking in a crazy voice to the fridge in the back. I kicked her out of the store. Sorry I didn't get any video but I swear it's true. Send my check to P.O Box Witch Hunt.

Thanks!!

Aladria

WHY WHY WHY isn't this woman at the hospital on a 5150???? I've never seen anything like this occur with no intervention at all. UNREAL.

Nvts

PEOPLE!!!...she is NUTS....N.V.T.S., NUTS!!!!