"X Factor"

Three Finalists for

TWO Hosting Spots

9/19/2012 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

There are 3 candidates still standing for the coveted "X Factor" hosting gig -- Khloe Kardashian, Mario Lopez, and Corbin Bleu -- but only 2 of them will be chosen.

Sources connected to the production tell us the show has decided to go with co-hosts, and Khloe remains Simon Cowell's top pick.

Earlier today, we were told there would only be one host, but it turns out there will be TWO ... and Mario Lopez is indeed the likely choice to share the stage with Khloe. Our bad.

We're told "High School Musical" grad Corbin is waiting in the wings if negotiations fall thru with Mario or Khloe.

As we reported ... E! is worried "X Factor" might take away from Khloe's time on its reality shows.

Stay tuned ...

nORRis8

Until you actually see someone like Cwell on film say he wants someone like a talentless Kardasian to host a show.....don't believe it.

TMZs job to prop up these talentless duck-lipped morphed faced asstards.

ERP

I thought that was a picture of the wrestler Chynna. She might be okay as long she doesn't play with her hair, which is something she always does.

Chris

Why are there only dudes being considered for the jobs? Seems like there should be at least one woman in the mix......

sean

simons posh went outta spice girls and there aint no turnning back... i guess brits drama themes to open are horrible and its all a joke, if u want something done right let chloe into the head chair... but i stil dont think that the producers can afford to pay her what she truly is worth for the time... 800 billion is alot for bankrupted simon cow to fork over... maybe christina did it right and threw the producers out... lets hear it for shakira and usher... the two people without labels and cds to drop in the future... maybe usher can score a new hit with baby beiber fever... drop the stick like the soap on a rope dope

Sonyafly

If its Mario Lopez, I won't watch it. He's cute and all but sleazy.

MsSuburbia

Nooooo, not Mario Lopez! Ew.

P

I WILL STOP WATCHING if Khloe Kardashian is on the show

I am Spartacus

NOBODY wants any Kardashians. They have no talent and are overexposed enough. GO AWAY!!! X Factor is actually enjoyable so far, if they add a Kardashian I will refuse to watch.

Rachael

This is just another opportunity for TMZ to mention a Kardashian.... they "almost" get a job.... they "MIGHT" be a front runner.... etc etc etc. TMZ is clearly paid to mention these fat cows at every chance they get, and quite frankly I'm sick of it. I like thier site otherwise, but the Kardashian promotion has gotten sickening.

beth

I would stop watching X-Factor if any Kardashian was picked as co-host. They are famous for being famous. Period. What an insult to the contestants trying out to have Khloe Kardashian as the host. Definitely will lose me as a viewer if they go that route!

marina

Please please go away can i just watch some tv change my channelsand not see these ppl even on what i started to call my fav show, so i dont watch e! And do nt want to stop watching this show, do us the ppl that have good taste and know what's good, pick mario lopez which he's a great host and corbin im sure they will do great.

JESSE N

I watch x-factor religiously and will never do so again if Chloe Kardashian becomes the host. This I promise you. And i'm surprised someone who knows talent like Simon would endorse her...BOOOO!

JESSE N

I watch X-Factor religiously and I will never do so again if Chloe Kardashian is anywhere near the show. This I promise you. I am very surprised someone who knows talent like Simon would endorse Chloe...SAD...hope it doesn't happen because I really liked the show and watching it with my girlfriend, who will also never watch again should Chloe host or even be associated with it.

Francesca

PLEASE..NO KARDASHIAN.....I PROMISE I.. WILL NOT....WILL NOT>>>>>>>>WATCH....Bleu and or Mario

MC

Please don't add that troglodyte Khloe Kardashian to what is actually a pretty engaging, enjoyable show. Other than the somewhat frequent insipid simperings from Brittney Spears, the judges and contestants have made this an entertaining show. Adding Khloe to the mix would lower the entertainment value significantly, and could cost viewers, at least this viewer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4