« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kato Kaelin

Yes, OJ Simpson

KILLED His Wife

9/20/2012 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_kato_kaelin_02
Kato Kaelin has changed his tune ... and now says he confesses O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

It is a shocking disclosure given that Kato is the only person known to be with O.J. around the time of the murders in June 1994.

Kato went to McDonald's with O.J. ... came back to the house ... and was in OJ's guest house on Rockingham when O.J. allegedly hit the air conditioner in an attempt to hide the bloody glove on that fateful night.

During the trial, Kato feigned ignorance ... but now Kato told the NY Post that since he can't be prosecuted for perjury he can now say ... "Yes, he did it."

So why didn't he tell anyone back when it mattered? "I was too scared. I was terrified.”

“People hated me. I’ve been spat upon. They threw gum in my coffee."

O.J. was eventually acquitted of murder -- but was found responsible for their deaths in the civil trial.

0920_remembering_nicole_brown_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Criss

Is there really anybody left who thinks he didn't do it?

Mali

Shaking my Head.

mrdobach

Too late.................

The Shadowmaster

fact. OJ and Kato were lovers. Kato the butt boy lied to protect his ***

janja

looks like someone wants some attention, needs money, has no where to live well it's one of them.

TiffC

Nice way to stick up for the victims, you COWARD!

And 'OHHAYGIRL' - maybe you should consider getting a life instead of refreshing TMZ all day and embarrassing yourself by setting such low goals for yourself as being the first anonymous poster of a thread. Idiot.

Nick

My wife has a very tight a-nus. I love putting my p-enis inside of it.

kerrplunk

Kato. No one knows who you are. No one cares. OJ is in prison. So what! $$$$$$$$$$

janet

Hey what goes around comes around. OJ not getting out of jail anytime soon. OJ like Casey Anthony got very lucky. OJ getting away with murder this is not a news flash.

Kato needs money.

Debbie

He thinks people treated him bad before??? Wow! What does he think is going to happen now? Does he think people are gonna walk up to him and shake his hand???? REALLY????

Mumra the Ever Living

So this guy now admits he helped a murderer beat the justice system.
Why not just let this guy crawl back into whatever hole he's been in the last ten years. Why make him famous again? Why even bother to admit that he exists.

DJB

....Gum in his coffee !!!! How awful, The poor baby must have been trembling under his bed ....

Kabala

Too bad they didn't take a cr@p in his coffee.

zolopher

Just trying to get himself in the limelight again....
"Now that I can't get prosecuted I'll tell the truth"... *****. If you told the truth the first time, you'd save yourself a lot of trouble... and people wouldn't hate you if you told the truth... people hated you because you lied. Thats why you get gum in your coffee *****, and hope some semen and piss too. And on top of it I bet you're still lying, and you probably helped cover it up, admit to that now that you "can't get prosecuted"

al baby