Paris Hilton

Gay Men Are Disgusting

... Most Probably Have AIDS

9/20/2012 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0920_paris_hilton_01
Paris Hilton is under fire for comments she made about gay men ... claiming, "Gay guys are the horniest people in the world ... they're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."

The comments were made during a Sept. 7 cab ride in NYC -- and Hilton's team claims the cab driver secretly recorded the audio while Paris was having a conversation with a gay friend.

During the conversation, a man can be heard bringing up Grindr -- a popular phone app that gay men sometimes use to find sexual partners.

Hilton responds, "Ewwww ... gay guys are the horniest people in the world. Most of them probably have AIDS ... I would be so scared if I was a gay guy ... you'll like die of AIDS."

Hilton's rep has released a statement ... saying, "Paris Hilton’s comments were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to a life threatening disease."

"The conversation became heated, after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride, a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex. He also discussed a website that encourages random sex by gay men with strangers."

"As she was being shown the website her comments were in reference to those people promoting themselves on the site. The cab driver who recorded this, only provided a portion of the conversation."

"It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays."

"Paris Hilton is a huge supporter of the gay community and would never purposefully make any negative statements about anyone’s sexual orientation.”

0920_gay_pride_footer

Kat

If you know anything about Paris, she was drunk , like Mel Gibson and the rest. I lot of money, big mouth and tomorrow the maid will clean up after thier disgusting habits . But really, she isnt anyone important to go by.

Ashes

Seriously, can't she get that lazy eye fixed or something instead of opening her mouth??

Jeffrey Allender

Coming from a talentless piece of white trash who is only famous for 2 things...getting rich from mommy and daddy and releasing a SEX tape. I mean who is she calling disgusting? At least gay men dont have sex to become famous, they have sex because they like it.

basketpam

And anyone is surprised why? Oh give me a break! Why is any news agency wasting their time on her? I'm surprised she even knew anything about AIDS. I'd bet my car she doesn't even know what the letters stand for. The girl doesn't have a brain cell that operates outside of a clothing store so why are people even bothering with her? She's a has-been. She's old news. In fact, she never was anything. REAL celebrities in Hollywood can't stand her. The only reason she's famous is because of her last name. She doesn't have a single accomplishment she can name. Sort of like our President. Isn't that a scary thought!

noel

They are disgusting. There's nothing normal about their sexual behavior. Our society is warped, no one speaks out against abnormal and behavior. Anything goes. it's not hate, it's truth.

sokolniki

And I was so hopeful that the silly sad girl with a lazy eye has finally gone away - to vacate space for other silly sad girls.. All the money in the world cannot buy you brain or decency.

Brenda

Paris has something wrong with her left eye that I think effects her brain...

R34

So many ignorant uneducated people commenting. Freedom of speech, you say? Well then, what do you think would happen if I said all black men are murderers? Apart from being extremely ignorant much like Paris' comment, the point i'm making is that there is freedom of speech and then there is hate speech.

mickymanatiso

she should only open her mouth for one reason

thomas

Paris Hilton is disgusting.

Bobby Bossett

I Gotta say I was a Huge Paris Hilton Fan but I am Disgusted with her Weak Ass Comments about the Same Ppl Who Have Done Nothing but Support her career. I was even one of the FEW People who bought her Album in 2006, SMH & That “Gay Friend” who was in the Cab with her is No Better cuz a Real Friend will tell her she’s Wrong but Since She’s a White Bitch Givin Him Money, He Doesn’t Care. -___- #Air Head Heiress Anyways Kim K took Your Spot So Sit Down :'')

TheRoosh

Why would anyone be furious over the comments of a person with the intelligence of a 6 year old? (No offence to 6 year olds intended)

What I Think

Careful there, Paris. Some people can't handle the truth.

Denz Norton

typical ignorant person... somebody needs to bring her up to speed on knowledge - dumb chic

BillyFlaps