Amanda Bynes

Charged

Driving on Suspended License

9/21/2012 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0921_amanda_bynes_tickets_doc_launch
Amanda Bynes
has just been charged with driving on a suspended license, stemming from her traffic stop last weekend when her car was impounded ... TMZ has learned.

As we reported, Bynes was pulled over last Sunday outside the Burbank Airport. When cops ran her license, they discovered it was suspended. The car was impounded and Bynes got a ticket for driving on a suspended license.

Bynes has been charged with TWO COUNTS of driving with a suspended license.  The other incident also occurred at Burbank Airport.  The two incidents occurred an hour-and-a-half apart.

0917-amanda-bynes-launch-2
FYI -- Amanda is also currently facing a DUI charge and two hit-and-run charges.

As for driving on a suspended license ... the maximum sentence is 6 months in jail for each offense.

haskel420

ya hear that LiLo ..!!

eicarr

So how does this all add up? I'm sure this is all less than Lindsey who just did a few hours, so what does all this translate into using like cases????

Jen

Stupid bitch won't do a day in jail.

PatinNJ

She is so hot, especially after having her boobies done, now she's turning into a mess though, too bad!

jennalove

eww amanda is so gross ugly and dumb and is crazy she needs to go to jail

Penny

Amanda needs a new schtick, because LiLo already has this one covered....

Rocco

She is one hot mess. Yeah, I'd hit that.

Hot Farts

You better break it down for these little b\ches...sometimes you gotta let them experience some diffulty before you get their attention (Amanda) and sometimes they gotta wait in county til the bus comes to take them to Prison (Linddsay)

seamus

Someone please stop this woman-she needs serious help. Lock her up somewhere jail-hospital wharever before she hurts someone.This is isn't funny anymore-well ok it is a little funny but come on get this girl some help.

jamertot

Suspended license.....ooooooooooooooooooooo. Your going to jail for 50 yrs!!!

Shawna

send her to jail and lilo too, celebs think they are immune from the law, it's time the had to face the conciquences of their dumb actions!

Kabala

Lindsay's smiling a big smile now (between drags on her cig).

Nostradamus

And the worst is yet to come...

Hot Farts

I was taken to county in my misspent youth for driving on an expired license and it was a Friday night, and it was a holiday weekend, and I was outside of Carlos & Charllies on Sunset so I went to West Hollywood holding until around 5am and then I was taken to Twin Towers county jail (where the men are housed now) and did not see a judge til Wednesday....I never called friends or family bc I did not want to be bailed out or have anyone know about it. I used my call to call in sick to work on the answering machine...A chick named machine gun felll in love with me and I passed out having blood drawn and I bunked with a birl named Breezy with a tat on her thigh that said "eat at Breezys" (her girls tat said "I ate at Breezys...this was an experience

CLINT

Maximum of 6 months translates to no time served for celebrities.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments