Amanda Bynes

Charged

Driving on Suspended License

9/21/2012 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0921_amanda_bynes_tickets_doc_launch
Amanda Bynes
has just been charged with driving on a suspended license, stemming from her traffic stop last weekend when her car was impounded ... TMZ has learned.

As we reported, Bynes was pulled over last Sunday outside the Burbank Airport. When cops ran her license, they discovered it was suspended. The car was impounded and Bynes got a ticket for driving on a suspended license.

Bynes has been charged with TWO COUNTS of driving with a suspended license.  The other incident also occurred at Burbank Airport.  The two incidents occurred an hour-and-a-half apart.

0917-amanda-bynes-launch-2
FYI -- Amanda is also currently facing a DUI charge and two hit-and-run charges.

As for driving on a suspended license ... the maximum sentence is 6 months in jail for each offense.

Heaven

Amanda Bynes is such a pretty and talented young lady! I hope she can see that in herself before it is too late. For example Lilo's career is screwed. She has had to much plastic surgery and drugs and alcohol have made her age so much. It's not to late for u Amanda, but if u keep it up it will be:-(

GLaDOS

It's hilarious that TMZ always posts the maximum penalty to these types of cases as if she will get anything more than a slap on the wrist. Come on. This happened in California. There's no bigger joke of a legal system out there when it concerns celebrities. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the State of California issued a formal apology to her and sentenced the people she hit with her car to jail time.

arale norimaki

amanda please

nuna yr

Chazx

prosecute the hell out of that woman... if it were one of us regular people, we'd get the effin book thrown at us... sick of celebrities getting away with everything.

matt

no jailtime...

Carol Bob

so she has Progressive insurance? Wonder if LiLo has the same...

Brandon

This fallout is probably the most amusing of them all.

Razzy

I don;t know who she is, not you do I care. bDo uou have any soap opera gossip? Or do you just do bs gossip I could care less about? ou're losing viewing TMZ unless they just want too bitch at you.. We don't are about Bakesetball wivws, or the houseswivws, or whe whores of CA kk, or Kayne, get real.or you will lose us,

Jody

What did the bitch do, take her plates off so they couldn't see the car belonged to her?

Diamond Goddess!

THANK.GOD.!!!
The pressure is mounting...

elle

Think is... I'd never even heard of this person until now.

Andrew S

This ain't good! 2 counts driving suspended license, she might get jail time for this. Honestly Amanda, DON'T BAIL RIGHT AWAY, just go to jail for a few months. Guaranteed it'll be dropped if you put YOUR self into jail!

My parents were going to name me Amanda if I was a girl.

Good luck on the fashion thing, either way she'll get a break from acting a few years, then BAM if need be, do another film.

I really hope I see you in some nice movies in the next 10 to 20 years though!

chrissy

I know this sounds crazy but may she has Schitzophrenia. Obviously I am no psychologist but the onset in women is typical late teens to mid twenties. If this started about a year ago it could make sense. I hope whatever is going on she gets the help she needs.

Diamond Goddess!

O.M.G.!!!
Someone needs to bring back those women's prison sexploitation flix and star "Manda and Blo-hole, directed by, mmm, let's say...Michael Bay!!!
LOL!!!
(BTW--how is prison punishment for Blo-hole, as we know she LOVES the puzz?!
Jus' sayin'.)