Congressman Fred Upton

I'm PROUD Of

My Supermodel Niece

9/21/2012 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092112_fred_upton_launch
Kate Upton's family is NOT embarrassed by her jiggly supermodel ways ... this according to her uncle, who also happens to be a friggin' U.S. Congressman!

TMZ spoke with Fred Upton (R-Mich) in D.C. yesterday ... who ensured us Kate is nothing short of a "great gal" ... which we already knew because of this ... and this ... and this ... and this.

But the Upton family is more than hotness and politics ... they're also SUPER LOADED ... because Kate's great-grandfather started the WHIRLPOOL corporation back in 1911!!!

Fun Fact -- Whirlpool was the first company to offer employees paid vacations. So next time you take some time off, you should probably thank the Upton family ... by watching this.

0501_kate_upton_bikini

Kari

If a congressman approves, then we HAVE to believe it, right? They are all such trustworthy people.

the_truth_hurts

and now you know why they are called fun bags

Hefe

The most beautifully natural jugs I've ever seen on a woman.

soandso111

I don't got it........ She's got no hips, no ass, and could stand to do some ab work...... Boobs aren't even that nice to be honest. Ah, well. To each his own I suppose.

Mikey

Remember when Clinton got a BJ from that fat chick and stuck a cigar insider her and then waved that crooked finger at the American people. And then Barney Frank married a man who was running a prostitution ring outta his home. Whacky fun times!

Mikey

I wonder if flies circle Barney Frank when he has anal sex with the man he married.

Thats gotta be a stink fest!

Dan

I see hotter girls in the stores in my town. Plus she dances like a wigger.

James

That made my day!

ChunkyLightning

So the girl really is a freak of nature as she is loaded on every front!!!

Mel

Um she's a part time model but NO WHERE near a supermodel TMZ get your facts right!

MrCrowley73

I think she's one of the hottest chicks around.

Physical Graffiti

He's proud of what? Her boob implants that look like junior mints? What meaningful contribution is she making to society, other than providing fap material?

kitnplayn

Yes, she is a fine moral example of a young woman, expect that fine young women don't sell their nude photographs all over the world. The Republican Party should change their name to the The Hypocritcal Party.

Gretel

She's got a killer body but I am not sure if she's a "supermodel." I also think her personality is more attune for Playboy or even Hustler. She's quite the while thing. I think she's going to be one of the ones who self destruct.

JosephSheehan

i love masturbating to the cat daddy video

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments