Lindsay & Amanda

Goodyear Offers

FREE DRIVING LESSONS

9/21/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0920_lilo_amanda_doc_launch
Lindsay Lohan
and Amanda Bynes are such terrible drivers ... tire giant Goodyear has decided to offer the actresses FREE driving lessons -- hoping to reduce the danger they present behind the wheel ... to themselves and others.

A rep for Goodyear just fired off near-identical letters in an attempt to reach Lindsay and Amanda, writing, "We're sorry to hear about your latest driving mishap ... We're concerned for your safety and the safety of those who hit the road each day, and we'd like to help out any way we can."

In case you forgot, Lindsay's latest mishap occurred this week -- when she was arrested for allegedly hitting a pedestrian in NYC and fleeing the scene. Amanda's had countless mishaps in the last several months -- including two alleged hit-and-runs and one alleged DUI.

Goodyear's solution -- the tire company says it wants to fly the girls out to its headquarters in Akron for "a private 1-on-1 lesson with our professional drivers -- no paparazzi allowed -- who can show you all the do's and don'ts of driving safely."

According to the letter, Goodyear is offering Amanda and Lindsay full access to its awesome test track and course for the lessons.

So far, it's unclear if either Amanda or Lindsay plans to accept the offer -- but if they don't ... we'll totally go in their place.

UPYOURS

Let me clear up some Eturd stupidity here. X-rays do NOT show soft tissue injuries. MRI's or CT scans DO. I had X-rays done on my ankle at an ER. They came back NEGATIVE FOR BROKEN BONES. When I had an MRI done, it showed CLEARLY that I had torn ligaments and tendons. DEAR GAWD where do these idiots come from????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPYOURS

And before an ETurd jumps on that post. GENERALLY they don't do CT scans on soft tissue injuries. Its not a rule of thumb. GENERALLY an MRI is done for soft tissue injuries of that type.

UPYOURS

Oh yeah, betcha I broke an Eturds regulation of HIPPO somewhere in there, FFS

some guy

What's gonna be longer? Skid marks on the road or track marks on their arms?

Nate

You seen the tape you read the police report you know that Lindsay didn't hit anyone and in fact she was credited by the cops for driving safely that night. So why TMZ do you continue to pick on her over this?

ketjo

And to add something else the will not do a MRI on your knee unless you have a nice fat insurance policy to bill it to...and as a cook I very much doubt he even has insurance. They will wrap it up and sent your ass home..after tell you to go to a specialist...which is exactly what they did to this man...but at least he didn't have to set in the emergency room for 6 to 12 hrs before they saw him...
I swear some poster are so stupid if someone posted that Lindsay was a vistal virgin they would go out and buy candles and start praying to her poster from playboy....

Straight Talkin Texan

This is hilarious. But they should do it because, for one thing, it will get their names in the news for doing something good and constructive.

Chitwn96

That's embarrassing but they should accept the offer, I hope to god they don't kill anyone. With their reckless behavior. I don't get it y can't they keep their personal problems in order y do they have to let the entire world know their problems I understand their celebs but come on don't they get tired of this people talking bad about them, they need to grow up their not kids anymore..

Luv

Concerning leg and ankle injuries, it's been a few months since I broke the fibula and sprained the tendons, ligaments, in my leg and I still hurt! And, no, the tendons didn't show up in the x-rays, but there are what's still hurting. I can understand the guy being put into a walking cast and also crutches. I hobbled around on crutches too.

Don't be so quick to think that this man isn't hurt. He probably is. If not done already, he needs to have an MRI.

Luv

I hope his lawyer gets him to the hospital and has an MRI done, if not done already.

ilovegossip

It sounds like, in the Celebitchy article that Dina is admitting that Lindsay is still drinking:

Just days before her daughter’s latest legal run-in, Dina Lohan allowed drinks to be served in front of Lindsay at her 50th birthday party Saturday at Mio Posto in Hicksville, L.I. Lindsay reportedly downed vodka ****tails.

“My 80-year-old mother was there, and she’s Italian-American, and to be able to have a glass of red wine there for her is normal for our family,” Dina said. “Some people who want to quit drinking do it cold turkey and some do it gradually — you want to keep a balance. I don’t know what’s a right way or a wrong way.”

So according to Dina, Lindsay is quitting drinking slowly (very slowly, since she hasn't been to rehab in a year). Kind of like how Help said Lindsay is quitting smoking, even though she's photographed with cigarettes daily.

Hot Farts

My torn ligaments were not diagnosed at the ER. They were diagnosed by the Ortho doc at the follow-up appt. as a specialist he assumed and then ordered an MRI which confirmed it a week later

Hot Farts

You are right about the MRI. It will not be ordered automatically but if he cannot walk on the knee - which we saw that he could it would be ordered more likely.

I am sure he had significant swelling and issues serious enough to immobilize it which takes a person out for a week or two. I did not have surgery for my torn acl and mcl but did go to rehabilitation and it took a long time to come back and still feels like someone elses knee in my body

ilovegossip

Just as a point of reference...my son had a fractured leg that didn't show up on x-rays. In fact they said it was a bone bruise, so he continued to play soccer. It wasn't until a couple weeks later that we took him back for more x-rays, since it still hurt. Now that the fracture started healing, calcium built up on the fracture site, and you could now see the fracture in the x-rays.

Talk about feeling like bad parents...having him play soccer on a fractured leg! He was a trooper though...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

In reports, this man's occupation is 'chef'. So maybe he has insurance, lets hope. Regardless, this man STANDS for his job and by the pic of him leaving the hospital, will not be able to work for a long time. Keep in mind, hobbling from his bed to the loo or his living room to the bedroom is one thing, STANDING on your feet for 8 HOURS, which a cook would do is a whole different story. If he's truly hurt, I hope this man takes her or her Sugar Daddy to the cleaners! Personally, I don't care which.