Christina Hendricks

Brought Her Cleavage

to the Emmys

9/24/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0924_christina_hendricks_Getty
It's awards season ... so naturally, Christina Hendricks' boobs dolled themselves up for a big night out at the Emmys!!

The boobs sat at a table with their "Mad Men" co-stars ... while sipping on champagne and snacking on some fancy desserts. They didn't win an award, but still a great time was had by all.

Sources say Christina was there too.

0924_sexy_footer2

TheTruth

Man, those are some large titties. Can I get a amen?

Laura

At some point, after so many of these dresses, it becomes a little bit pathetic. It's like she has to have attention, and can't think of another way.

Ih8Taxes

Zounds what mounds! Overall, just a very beautiful woman.

bb

Her looks and body aren't even my usual cup of tea yet I think this woman is a stunner! People rag on her when she shows off her assets yet always rag on her and say she can't dress when she wears high necklines. What's a girl to do?

Gloria Unread

And an "A-roooo-ga! Ow, ow, ow, a-rooo! " **eyes bug out, tongue drops to floor, and stomps foot on ground.**
I'm not into girls, but damn.. I gotta give her respect. It takes a lot of work to keep natural breasts that huge in that good of shape.

Gloria Unread

She may not have won any awards, but her dress won "Best Supporting of an Actress".

Delaware D

me likey!

writenow

Of Course she did. Were you expecting her to do what? Leave them at home?

Blue Lake

Really pathetic that she won't cop to the fact that she has obscene implants. I suppose they help her "act" better.

lissabirdie

First want to note that IM NOT JEALOUS... ok but To me they are a bit veiny looking, and overly over flowing, I mean yes she is very pretty, but to me she looks like she would smell or something. I dont know what it is.... (its ok to hate my comment as im sure some will...just my opinion is all)

fstblk

That's right girl show them titties off!!! They'll stay at attention for so long.Without help of course.Knee pads will be their next job.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I think she's a beautiful woman. The giant boobs pushed together and up, is an unnatural looking, unflattering look.

Ronny

The hottest she will ever be to me is when she played Saffron on Firefly I remember damn near cheering like I was at a football game when she got close to kissing Morena Baccarin. Sidenote Morena Baccarin is arguably the most beautiful women ever on TV

oBAMa

She should have won. She was so amazing this season ( and every season).

SheisHot

Heavenly in all respects!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments