Justin Bieber

Sean Kingston's A Liar,

I Didn't Gift Him My Car!

9/25/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0924_justin_bieber_sean_kingston_car_not_gift_articleSean Kingston is LYING through his pearly white teeth ... 'cause Justin Bieber DID NOT "gift" him his customized Fisker Karma ... TMZ has learned.

Kingston began the charade in front of Boa this weekend ... when he rolled up to the steak joint in JB's  chromed-out car and told photogs Justin had given it to him as a gift ... as a perk of their friendship.

092412_sean_kingston_launch
But sources close to the The Biebs tell TMZ Kingston's pants are COMPLETELY on fire -- truth is, Sean asked Justin if he could BORROW the car to go to dinner since Bieber is on tour ... and Justin obliged.

Now, the car is back in Justin's garage -- and we're guessing Kingston's driving privileges have been suspended indefinitely.

Kingston's people say he was just joking when he said JB gave him the whip ... right, and Lindsay has walking pneumonia.

CriticXtreme

The need for attention will make a poor dude say or do anything. This fame thing is a horrible mental disease that makes you a complete, out of touch idiot.

CriticXtreme

.....Sean Kingston, I've got one word to snap you back into reality - SEADOO.

LCS27

hahahaha, Nig.g.a stole the Bieba. Go ni.g.g.a!!

Amber

These people do absolutely NOTHING for the community why does anyone care that they are passing around this car?

dapedo

tmz said he gave him the car. i watched the video and he said justin let him use the car when ever he wish's not give it to him or gift. that was all tmz propaganda. tmz starting to became the inquirer when it comes to makeing up celb new. these dudes are crazy enough you dont need to make **** up

DaveT

Bad ass car but I'd put chrome rims on it, mostly for personal taste, but partly to piss off people who don't like chrome cars :D

Straight Talkin Texan

I think Sean is onto something here. Celebs should just purposely lie and mislead so that the media doesn't know WHAT is or isn't true. lol I think that would be fun to do (if I was a celeb).

Tracey

Um, since when is TMZ gospel? haha. He pulled done over on you guys! NAHHH NAHHH

Mike

Why is TMZ the biggest troll on the internet

andrianabukes22

I make $82h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, bit.ly/PVO78x

laffnbear

"Gift" is a noun, not a verb.
Is it Ebonics or Canadian when it is used as a verb?
I think it is just ignorant.

PEEwee

It's ok to make fun of the way a whit e person destroys grammar. But just let it slide with black rap stars man let it slide. If they want to say gift then so be it.

phil

these ppl have / make too much money for the little talent they have!! SO they flash & flaunt it much to the media's delight.

Parker

the only thing Justin is good at giving away are blow Jobs behind some adult movie house

capshundis

No Beiber didn't use the 'L' word!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments