Fiona Apple

I REALLY Regret

My Weed Arrest

9/26/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092612_apple_launch
Fiona Apple
desperately regrets her hash and weed arrest last week -- because the drug bust is taking ALL the spotlight away from her new album ... and she bitched about it last night ... on tape.

Fiona was performing at the House of Blues in New Orleans -- and before she kicked off her set, she addressed the crowd, saying, "This record with me ... I'm really sorry ... All the work we did is being overshadowed by this bulls**t."

Fiona's obviously referring to her Texas drug bust last week, when she was allegedly popped with a baseball-sized chunk of weed and a bunch of hash. According to cops, Fiona admitted the drugs were hers.

Fiona then ignited a firestorm by publicly blasting 4 police officers for allegedly mistreating her during the arrest. In a bizarre moment on stage the other night ... She said she kept a log of the abuses in a "lockbox" and planned to use it against the officers.

But last night she took it all back, saying ... "There are no f**king lock boxes. I didn't make up a code. It was my way to make a parallel between the south. I am not that f**ked up."

Sure.

Jen

Seriously, it only helped bring attention to her when everyone had forgotten she was even in the music game anymore.

jackmama311

"not that f_cked up." okay, but def somewhat, eh? mozel is right, just sing.

sidithers

Pot is a gateway drug that can lead to far more harmful things like cigarettes and alcohol

Legalize it already
It would turn the economy around

Rhubino

I think pot should be legalized. But it's not. The cops were doing their job, and doing it well I'm sure. She's lucky she's still free to work. STFU.

All Natural

Call me old fashioned, but her mouth makes her very unattractive

HarpAttack

What is that "****ed up" is the so-called TMZ "writer" is still saying that 4 grams of weed is the size of a baseball. Guess they failed Weights and Measures in 6ththe grade. You GO Jethro!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It's the drugs talking. AGAIN.

Elsa

Wonder is she uses an Apple as a makeshift bong...

KnuckleDragger

One of the drawbacks of smoking hash is thinking things are more important than they really are. If you're just lookin' to get high...hash'll do that. I love it when it's around. But with Fiona, it makes her think anyone gives a f*ck about her problems.

Officer Rusty is right.

latestdiets.net

she's been a bad, bad girl. talkin bout cops...just because she can.

Joe

Yes, you are that f**ked up Fiona. As the Sheriff rep said; STFU and just sing.

Raymond

Disappointing. Specifically that it's coming after the cop's rant the other day.

wendy

no take backs!

Dustin

What in the world is she talking about? Overshadowing the album? This is the only reason people even know she has a new album. Heck it's the only reason people even know she is still alive for that matter.

Justin

I don't get why they are so strict in the US with someone having a bit of hash or weed on them

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments