Honey Boo Boo's Dad

Sugar Bear Done

GONE HOME, Y'all!!

9/26/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926_sagar_bear_honey_boo_booHere comes Sugar Bear Mike! Honey Boo Boo's papa is finally back home tonight after 12 grueling days of hospital treatment for a nasty leg infection.

Sugar was hospitalized almost 2 weeks ago after a leg injury he suffered on his ATV took a turn for the worse ... and required emergency surgery.

Even though he's on the mend, Sugar still needed one of his buddies to carry him up the front stoop at home in McIntyre, GA.

Mama June and the kids all came out to greet Sugar at the door.

'Sketti for everyone tonight!

lissabirdie

Why did he need a friend to carry him in. Mama could of just harnessed him with one of her five chins, then they could of all carried him in together, stretcher style....

Big D

They remind me of my cousins in West Virginia.

LuvMyLife

These reaality shows are all an epic fail now a days. Almost anybody can have their own show.

karenjj

Hey Ryan Seacrest - I have a great idea for a show. Move Honey Boo Boo and family in with the Kardashians for a week! Who is with me out there??

sam

He's a little more likeable then the rest of them.
Will only watch snippets on youtube links.
Hope the family dissapears. Horrible examples.

Lynne

What about that horrible infection covered in gnats that Mama June is harboring in her foot? Talk about GROSS and IGNORANT.

Lui Alazri

Thats what you get for turning your young daughter into a hoe ... thankfully i dont use my laptop on the roof of this building otherwise if i read a thing about this family i would jump off

who dat

Who watches this crap. I wouldn't spend 10 seconds on it.

sara

Glad hes doing better and with his loved ones...

Worst show on TV

Seriously, I don't know why people indulge themselves with this crap. The producers are making this show to make fun of the family. Complete waste of money...

SensibleSense

Honey Boo Boo's family is normal and likeable. If you want to see REAL white trash check website peopleofwalmart.com. Now, if someone makes a show with any of walmart people I will immigrate.

Melody

This show is so funny! I love to watch it and see the mother and Honey Boo Boo talk like some African American slang! Very funny to watch. I don't care too much for them being proud to be a Red Neck, as an African woman. But, freedom of speech in America! Sill funny though!

KJ

I don't watch this show, but do any of them have normal names?

ToxxicKissez

I find it funny people make fun of their weight. They seem to forget that over half of America is overweight. When I visited the States and went to restaurants, the meal portions was about double the size than a meal in a restaurant in Canada. I had to share every meal with my mom. And I'm sure all of you commenters aren't perfect either.

D-INCARNATION

The sound effects are hilarious (the jaws music when she attempts to climb the blowup water slide), and they don't miss one of Junes sneezing fits or a chance to get a shot of the railroad tracks in the background, Junes snarling expressing while playing bingo was priceless.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments