Kourtney K's Baby Daddy

Bizarre Cloak-and-Dagger

Letter from Fan

9/27/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926-disick-letter-launch-2
It's like something out of a bad spy movie ... Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy Scott Disick received a handwritten letter this week from a fan, containing creepy instructions for a secret meet-up in a public library.

The letter was postmarked Friday, and the sender claims to have strong connections with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West -- insisting he's gotten them many "gigs" in the past.

The letter doesn't elaborate on what these "gigs" were -- but it seems the sender wants to get Scott some "gigs" too, writing, "I would like to meet you and Kim at Little Ferry Public Library [in New Jersey]."

Here's where it gets weird -- the fan then details specific instructions for the proposed meet-up, writing, "The parking lot is in the back on Redneck Road. Wells Fargo bank is next door. I will be there September 29, 2012 from 1130am to 130pm."

He continues, "There is a table next to computers 7 and 8 or you can sit by the corner. You can wear sunglasses or you can walk up to me with your glasses on and hand this note. Then I will know and we'll leave the library."

"I will give you more gigs."

He then addresses Kim directly, writing, "Kim you know what I look like. I will be wearing a green and black shirt. You can wear all white. No makeup ok." (That's asking a lot.)

Sources close to Scott tell TMZ, the letter was sent to his NYC restaurant Ryu ... and has already been turned over to the NYPD. We're told the matter is currently under investigation.

Ann

What a joke!! Seriously, the NYPD? Don't they have real situations to handle. Goodness, they all think they are special. When will they go away.

Ann

Oh yeah, I am sooo sure this was not planned to get in the news and for their show (eyes rolling)

scoopie

Like the old ad said, "New Jersey's got it".

MikeD

This character is S I C K O ! and a close step
to Harassment and stalker in his own way.

I hope they NAB this guy and give him a Psych Hold/Exam ! ! !

vixis

Another freak of celebrities.

cari

LET'S BE HONEST HERE. New Jersey natives are just effing weird people. I mean UBER weird. This is just some weirdo from Little Ferry (a strange area within strange NJ) who is living in his fantasy world (not unlike SIMS) and is probably watching The Kardashians on a loop instead of getting outside and getting fresh air. In his mind he is an agent and wants to secretly meet at his internet hub, AKA The Library. Pretty Sad. But a great example of your FANS, Scott and Kim and all the Kartrashians. You should be proud.

Shutupanddrive

Just some wingnut -not worthy of police investigation. Geez. This family really goes all out for attention.

TJ

It's likely from RAY J, of course! Rememember he got Kim the gig that got her in the limelight?? The movie was called "The Princess and the Pee."

Bitchmaster

Thats what happens to the worlds most awesome woman, with a real body, Kim K. She needs full body guard protection 24 by 7. It my be chaos when so many men are constantly after her.

Trooper Tom

Typical publicity stunt from this bunch of cheap tricks, the publicity has been down the last few weeks except for Kim and her self made photo op showing her fat a$$ and tree trunks legs in her spanx white swim suit and that didn't go over well either

GERSEYGAL

Little Ferry is a great town!!!My family has been in town over 100years. Buddy the cake boss grew up in town.Yes it has changed alot in the last 17year bad and good. The person sounds like a wack job and I'm sure the police will get them!!!.

TJ

Sounds like another Kris Jenner fairy tale. Another desperate attempt to save the Kardashians' sinking ship. Publicity stunt-P.T Barnum hoax by the master
hoaxtress grifter.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Does anyone know for sure how many natural WHORES are in the Kardashian family??? Did they learn their trade in a Whore school? Did MOMMY teach them how to be Whores? Do they make money doing it?

Sean

Kim without makeup has got to be the ugliest woman I've ever laid eyes on.

Snowdude

Must be the alter ego of Bruce Jenner, Dad-manager, seeking revenge and financial ruination of the Kardashian empire. His wish, to rule the empire of Jennerville.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments