'Sons of Anarchy' Actor

Johnny Lewis was

a 'Really Good Guy'

9/28/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092812_kenny_johnson_launch_v2
"Sons of Anarchy" actor Kenny Johnson says his fellow "SoA" alum Johnny Lewis was "a really good guy" ... telling TMZ he was completely shocked by the news of his death.

Johnson -- who appeared on "SoA" after Lewis' character was killed off -- was at The Grove in L.A. yesterday and told us he felt differently about the situation than "Sons" creator Kurt Sutter, who said Lewis had been on a "destructive path" for a while.

"It's sad man ... I'm sad, I'm bummed, I've been in shock all day," Johnson told us ... adding, "He's a really good guy."

Becky

Really good guy? Who killed an old woman and ripped a cat apart? **** off you pile of ****.

Pat

Hey he really sounds like it! I can't count how many of my buddy's do crank and murder women. I'll tell ya' what though I'd be a "Happy Camper" if I had a nickel for each one!

tenley

I feel sick whenever I see the woman and her cat. He was not a really good guy.

devilgirl

Yes, nice guys always beat and murder people. Let's not forget, he was freshly out of jail for beating two men with wood blocks. Drugs may have contributed to his violence but he obviously was a sick man deep down.

Bill Leslie

"He's a really good guy." ... except for, you know, that murdering an innocent old lady thing.

ali82

He probably was a sweet nice guy that did something stupid one night and changed him forever. there are a lot of facts left out and everyone is pre judging a young guy who lost his life. If he was suffering from a mental illness i feel sorry for him...he probably wanted the drugs to help him stop feeling so bad all the time.,..

Lucy

Becky, No. 1, said exactly what I was feeling when I read this article. And this guy is bummed? How do you think the family of the slain 81 year old woman feels?

tessa

really good guys don't behave this way

D. Potter

Yeah he was good guy, right up until the time he killed that innocent lady...worthless...

latestdiets.net

Johnny, don't do drugs .Drugs are bad, m'kay - Mr. Mackey

Robert

The "really good person" here was Cathy Davis. A sweet, gentle, loving woman. Your headline disgusts me. A 28 year old, 2 bit, drug addicted thug who brutally murders harmless elderly and rips animals apart is "NOT A REALLY GOOD PERSON"

Nicole

ALI82-This guy killed a old lady, dismembered a cat you consider that a "stupid thing he did one night"? Whats wrong with you? Try having some compassion for the family you stupid f**k!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

File this under the "White Folks Say The Darndest Things" category.

Chuck

Good guys do not dismember cats and kill old ladies. Be careful who you label a good guy.

Carl

How would he know? It sounds like they never worked together. I'd trust the opinion of the producer that worked with him for two years.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments