Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yes, I Had An Affair

With Brigitte Nielsen

9/29/2012 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0929-arnold-schwarzenegger-brigitte-nielsenPhilandering film star Arnold Schwarzenegger has finally admitted to having an affair with actress Brigitte Nielsen -- while still dating Maria Shriver. Well, at least she's hotter than the maid.

Schwarzenegger cops to the sexual tryst in his new book, saying it went down while the duo was filming "Red Sonja" together back in 1985.

At the time of the affair, Arnold was already knee deep into his relationship with Shriver -- and even though they weren't married, the couple was living together.

If you recall ... Nielsen blew the whistle on the affair last year in her own published memoirs. Arnold never confirmed it -- until now.

Nielsen said in her book that she didn't know Arnold was involved with another woman during their fling.

Jordan

Arnold is hoping he gets cast as himself for the movie,

Keyser Söze

Back in '85, Nielsen was ridiculously hot... so yeah, Ahnold's a sh*tbag, but I can hardly blame him. In the same situation, I would have done the same thing, and I'm not at all a cheater.

By the way... now that we know Schwarzenegger and Stallone both tapped that chick, should we expect the last member of the Big Three, Bruce Willis, to come up and say that he went there too?

ragu4u

My dates are a little hazy. Who got the sloppy seconds.....Arnie or Flav-a-Flav?

sarah

I know for a fact he was fooling around with more women than just Brigitte. He was getting his leg over quite a few women in Hollywood while he was dating Maria.

Whorrified

Funny how all these memories are flooding back to him now that he's got a book to promote. MAN WHORE! http://www.whorrified.ca/

waynep

they could make more money than KIM K if they had the arnold/brigitte sex tape.

Svenghooli

Oh yeah, I would have tagged her ass back in 85...now she is bat **** crazy and skanky...

Joybubble55

Who hasn't slept with Brigitte?

Kanona

Who. Cares.

robin

ARNOLD YOU ARE A PIG

kicksroute66

Stallone got sloppy seconds

Diamond Goddess!

"God, WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY can't we have a sextape of Arnold and Brigitte goin' at it in their hotness primes?"
I'd MUCH prefer this to the other options.
Jus' sayin..

Phishie from Philly

That's the face Arnold remembers well and Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgrun and flava flav. This women got around.
Phishie from Philly

cindyixtapa

As I have said in other posts>>> Shame on him for airing his dirty laundry. He should think about the hurt he is causing his children just for a BUCK!!!

dream

I agree, I am a single mother but never married and was treated badly by my mother who treats my married siblings like royalty because they support their husbands and I am just that, a single mother with no one that she can manipulate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments