Lindsay Lohan

Charges Dropped

Against Alleged Attacker

9/30/2012 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0930_lindsay_lohan_3Lindsay Lohan will not be getting the justice she was seeking ... police have dropped charges against the man accused of attacking her early this morning in a New York hotel ... TMZ has learned.

Christian LaBella was arrested after LiLo claimed he attacked her when she confronted him about secretly taking pictures and video of her in the hotel room. Lohan and a few friends had met LaBella earlier in the evening at a nightclub.

LaBella had initially been charged with two misdemeanor counts of assault and two counts of harassment. But the NYPD tells TMZ the charges have been dropped, after detectives investigated further and there was not enough evidence to support LiLo's claims.

Just your typical Lindsay Lohan weekend ...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

You'd have to GO TO SCHOOL to be bullied by classmates. Good try though Blohan . . .

Andyconda

have you seen Lindsays year book?
she hasnt either

Nikki

I stopped by the apple store and used their bathroom .. iPeed

Andyconda

as I watch the political debate, not once have I heard the "Lindsay Lohan Tax reform plan"

Nikki

OK, this place is dead tonight. So I gonna share with you one of the funniest songs out there. Its by Afroman, who sings but I got high. If you like that song you will love this one. Its so funny! posting the lyrics verison. Enjoy!! I love this song..

Let me know if you laughed your ass off.

Nikki

Looks like Honig took Blohans twitter away for the night. That guy must bang his head against a wall on a daily bases. Wonder how many phones he goes threw, from throwing them

Andyconda

<<<--- hey re cloud an Nicole look at my Avi does that cutter look normal to you?
if you said yes then you are off the chain GROSS

Nikki

Mark Campbell‏@MrWordsWorth

If you are planning to watch that Lindsay Lohan Liz Taylor movie, you are required by law to surrender your right to vote or have kids.

Nikki

Glen CoCo.‏@OGLinaa

If Romney wins, I'm dropping out of school , becoming a stripper & will began doing crack with Lindsay Lohan !

Nikki

TOMORROWS SPIN:

Lindsay Lohan wants police to reopen investigation

This is an excerpt from an online news story about "Google Trend"

The 'Liz & Dick' actress filed a report claiming she was choked and thrown to the floor by Christian LaBella after she confronted him for taking pictures of her in a New York City hotel room at the weekend.

Nikki

Krisrynn‏@Krisrynn

I'm voting for Romney because he has actionable plans to create real jobs, so we can finally get Lindsay Lohan of the street! #debates

Nikki

ROTF TO THIS TWEET

Heather Joy‏@MissHeatherJoy

I just want to make this one public statement. I hope whoever picked Lindsay Lohan to play Elizabeth Taylor, seriously kill themselves.

Collapse Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Nikki

Romney looked like he snorted a line.

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

3h Matt Taylor‏@Mattyrockstarr

@brucethecatx he's probably Lindsay Lohan in disguise

Nikki

Amanda Bynes just rear ended Lindsay Lohan & suddenly no one cares about this debate

Nikki

Obama is like Lindsay Lohan. He used to be a promising politician but now just stumbles around the party. #debate2012

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments