'Two & a Half Men' Star

Files for Divorce

From 'Always Sunny' Actor

10/1/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_Jimmi-Simpson-Melanie-Lynskey
"Two and a Half Men" star Melanie Lynskey -- who plays the neighbor Rose on the show -- has filed for divorce from her "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star husband Jimmi Simpson, TMZ has learned.

Melanie filed the docs on September 25th in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences."

The couple was married in 2007 and have been separated since April 2012. They have no minor children.

According to the divorce docs, both Melanie and Jimmi have waved their rights to spousal support.

0709_stars_split_footer

VictoriaGirl

She was also in Sweet Home Alabama with Reese Witherspoon and lots of other things but tmz chooses a show she was probably in for only 1 episode? (Ive never actually seen the show) Dumb.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I guess you didn't get your stipend from the Kar****ians or the Boo Boos today. This is news?

cman

What do you expect when she is obsessed with Charlie!!

Bitch please

TMZ my neighbors across the street also got divorced. Wanna post that too????

two cents

I absolutely HATE the new TAAHM show with AK. Rose was one of the best characters on that show and now without Charlie, we lose Rose, too. Sucks. Wish they would just cancel it and be done with it.

Tammy

NO!! NO!! NO!! I object to this!! I like them both individually as actors and think they make a cute couple.

Emilio

I guess its a little cloudy today :(

brenda

As Rose, she one of the most loved characters of TAAHM.

Where do you come up with "1 episode"?
Really victoriagirl, dumb doesn't begin to describe your post...stupid, maybe uninformed would be better words.

DukeWarren

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, View More

Brad

Oh man....he looks like a complete junkie....I would divorce him too. Looks like heroin to me.

tgrfan42069

i figured this would happen.the O'Doyles only sleep with their family.duh

Kdawg

Yes kids! Your comments illustrate exactly why I don't comment on or read celebrity blogs. Except this once, (it's for school). "Dumb." Correct. "This is news?" No. And seriously, are we really arguing about how long someone was on the worst show in history? (Amatuer writing, egregiously contrived humour; uggh, whatevs.) Originally, I was looking for the 'I couldn't care less about blogs' blog, but TMZ will just have to do. However, the dude in all this whose name I didn't know until tonight, Jimmi Simpson, was good in Zodiac. Ya know, the 2007 movie about that one serial killer.

Nancy

Did they "wave" their rights buh-bye, or did they WAIVE them?? Please, please, please, TMZ, HIRE AN EDITOR TO PROOF YOUR POSTS!!!

Mokie

I hear, once you take roids like that , the whammer never works or looks the same again, ever.

Jim

I continuously wonder WHY "celebrities" get married, especially when both are in the public eye, since they RARELY seem to make it work over the long haul, nor do most of them care to... Such a shame.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments