Sheryl Crow

All I Wanna Do Is ...

Sell My Crib, For $16 Mil

10/1/2012 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1002_sheryl_crow_compound_launch
Sheryl Crow
is unloading her rustic, Hollywood Hills estate for $16 million ... but there's a bright side to the hefty price-tag -- the property comes with not one ... but THREE HOUSES!!!

The 11 acre compound is listed for a cool $15,950,000 -- and boasts an infinity pool, a campsite area, hiking trails ... and ya know, a whopping 3 separate cribs.

House #1 (the main house) includes 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Spanish-style architecture, a library, wine cellar and chef's kitchen.

House #2 is rocking 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and panoramic views of Hollywood.

House #3 dates back to 1895 and has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and an eagle claw tub ... um yeah.

So if you're keeping score, all in all you get ... 9 bedrooms, 8.5 baths, plus a bunch of rustic, outdoorsy stuff like canyon pathways ... a teepee ... and a palapa (which is a thatched roof dwelling).

We had to Google it too.

1001_sheryl_crow_house

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Nice pool. I was thinking how nice it would be to hang out there on a warm sunny day drinking some cold brews. Oh well, I can drink a few more and stay home. It's cheaper.

Oh A 💛💋

No really I'm not trying to be funny or anything but who is she ? Please someone tell me ?

BellaBoo

Wow.

Perky

She probably sucked off Lance in that pool, too.

latestdiets.net

someone should give her a titty twister.

Yup

After seeing the pics, there's no way it's worth anything even close to $16 mill; I doubt it'll sell for anything over 10...

sc1432

why do people buy these huge homes and then put nothing into decorating them?

Selebraties Suck

Ms. Environmentalist my ass.

Phishie from Philly

Holy Toledo!
Phishie from Philly

Kabala

The pool does look nice but the rest looks like a cheesy Swiss chalet. The location must be absolute primo to be asking 16 mil for that.

amsjll

I've said for years that if I was rich I wouldnt have a huge house, I'd have one main house and 1-2 smaller homes on the same property. You have the extra bedrooms for guests. You really like your guests? Or what if you dont really like them? Get them their own house, not a bedroom in yours. Either way everyone is happier.

Truth

She's creepy, nasty, self centered and WAY over rated. Always without a man too which is saying something. Always looks like she could use a good scrubbing in a bath too.

cobrazombie

I won't lie. I'd give my left nut to own a property like that.

David

Can't believe that she made enough money with all that bad singing to buy this. I think she should be on Welfare that no good talentless bitch.

Bitch please

Does she not have enough money now, is that why shes selling it. Cause its not a smart move to sell now.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments