Nicki Minaj

If I had a gun

10/3/2012 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1003_nicki_mariah
update_bar
Nigel Lythgoe
tells TMZ, "The statement [that Nicki made a death threat] is absolute rubbish.  It's absolutely not true in any way, shape or form." Nigel adds that Mariah confronted Nicki this morning and asked if she made the death threat and Nicki said absolutely not. Nigel says Mariah's people are stirring the pot and gave her bad info.

0314_divider_graphic
Nicki Minaj
's rant on the "American Idol" set Tuesday went way beyond name-calling ... she threatened Mariah Carey's life -- this according to sources connected to the production.

Our sources say ... in the heat of the argument, Nicki said, "If I had a gun I would shoot her."

The alleged threat was not captured on the video obtained by TMZ.  But this is interesting ... if you listen to the audio closely, 11 seconds in you hear Nicki say to Mariah, "Off with your head! Off with your head!."

A source close to Nicki says the singer calls B.S. on the death threat allegation.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

glows2

NM is just jealous of what Mariah Carey has and she does not.
Mariah has real hair, not fake. Mariah has a beautiful voice, NM just wishes she did! Mariah is beautiful person all the way with a wonderful character about her. NM is JEALOUS OF HER AND TRIES TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT, BUT ONLY TO SEE THAT SHE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A CLOWN WITH THAT FAKE FAKE HAIR AND SHE IS NOTHING LIKE MARIAH CAREY. MARIAH CAREY IS EVERYTHING NM WSHES SHE COULD BE!

Texas-Writer

Does anybody actually believe any of this is real? And TMZ wastes space giving them free advertising. Who cares????

Zara

I use to like Nicki, but after this I'm never buying her music. Ha!

peet

thats what a mofo monster do...no?

Zara

Nicki Minaj is just jealous that Mariah Carey has a proportion body . Nicki should of used a real surgeon instead of those fake places where they get caulking silicone on their ass. On top of that the bi*** is mad that Mariah has real hair........ Nicki with the money you make on the show, use it to get a new face. Ha!

tiff321

Nicki Minaj U CANT SING

realman

you white people are funny you hate blacks but the shooter in colo. white 90% of child pred white serial killers white look at history white people are the most sick in the head lazy people this world has ever seen.slavery why you couldnt build this country yourself lazy as hell thats why

nana52emma

Who cares one way or the other. I can see Mariah and Keith being on show but not Nikki. I think it is all for ratings anyway. This is a bunch of BS to be. This kind of crap is why I stopped watching this show a long time ago along with Ryan. I can;t stand him.

bstill

Mangy Nicki is the SKANK of the century and the hood runs deep. Clear to her hood down unda!

Sebastian

I always thought that nicki minaj is so cute, great everything but as they invent things happen as they said that on twitter for being a black rapper she might do that does not make mistakes refleccionen before speaking to only controversy the other chick also costs nothing to say everything I think to some people but hey nicki'm not direct that nicki greetings <3

Honesty

If anyone else threatened Mariah Carey they'd be arrested. So I think this is a bad publicity stunt and American Idol is NO IDOL to make children believe this behavior is ok and that no consequences come from this! I WILL NOT be watching this show anymore. IDOL IS NO "IDOL" FOR ANYONE!

Honesty

If anyone else threatened Mariah Carey they'd be arrested. So I think this is a bad publicity stunt and American Idol is NO IDOL to make children believe this behavior is ok and that no consequences are handed out over this! I WILL NOT be watching this show. IDOL IS NO "IDOL" FOR ANYONE!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12